• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McLux Ti Lunasol

SOLD.

McLux Ti LUNASOL 27 from the second wave.

Titanium construction. Flawless condition.

Only $575 delivered to your door (USA), SOLD.

PayPal Cash (no fees) or Credit Card (4%).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

greenstuffs

Banned
Re: FS: McLux Ti Lunasol

Wow what a great price, Buy now or you will be sorry later when prices go up :) too bad i'm :broke:

PLT

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it provide that you could ship overseas. I'll pay for the extra as usual. Thanks.

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow what a great price, Buy now or you will be sorry later when prices go up :) too bad i'm :broke:

I have respect for Troy for not profiteering for the Lunasol. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Don could sell them all for $700+ each and we would all buy them, but chooses the same philiosiphy of a great product at a fair price.

Just my $0.02

X_Marine

Enlightened

I have respect for Troy for not profiteering for the Lunasol. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Don could sell them all for $700+ each and we would all buy them, but chooses the same philiosiphy of a great product at a fair price.

Just my $0.02
Make that $0.04.. :thumbsup:
X/BillyD..

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something tells me that we have seen the end of inexpensive LUNASOL's.

Don has always been fair in his pricing. He has shown amazing restraint considering in the past there have been people who buy into extremely limited run programs which are priced very well and turn around and re sell the pieces and a large profit.
I for one don't have a problem with the free enterprise system we use. IF you can make a profit go for it!
My point is that Don has always been fair in the way he prices the lights and the way he makes them available to those who want them. Sometimes you get in and sometimes you don't.

For me it is not about profit and loss. I really want to keep my lights.
I will say that there are not many custom flashlight makers products you can buy and know that if you had to sell the light that you wouldn't loose any dough. Don is one of those guys.

This was a nice sale. Good for the buyer and the seller. Giving an opportunity to somebody who did not make it in is really cool. No doubt in my mind the Lunasol is an instant classic and will be sought after by many.
This is one I will be hanging on to...
Yaesumofo

This was a nice sale. Good for the buyer and the seller. Giving an opportunity to somebody who did not make it in is really cool. No doubt in my mind the Lunasol is an instant classic and will be sought after by many.
This is one I will be hanging on to...
Yaesumofo

Thanks James, and thanks to all of you for the kind words. I will ALSO be hanging on to my Lunasol (from the first run). I had intended to keep this second Lunasol as well, but a private transaction for a custom Ti TB light precluded me from doing so. :naughty:

I have sold many items to PLT - he's a class act - and I know he'll appreciate the quality and functionality of a Lunasol.

Edwood

Enlightened

Just my $0.02

Wasn't Don selling the Lunasol for $515 plus shipping? :confused: Unless shipping from Hawaii to the mainland has gotten really really expensive lately...

I wouldn't call it profiteering, but certainly a mark up since PayPal fees aren't included for credit card purchases.

Last edited:

Edwood

Enlightened

Yes, I charged more, but not a LOT more, as I could have done. That's what people meant here in this thread by the term profiteering.

I suppose there should be handling charges included in the price. Especially for international shipments, much more paperwork involved.

Actually, given the rate of inflation (especially material costs) and the weak dollar, your price is probably a mark down, technically. :D

charlesn

Enlightened

Wasn't Don selling the Lunasol for $515 plus shipping? Unless shipping from Hawaii to the mainland has gotten really really expensive lately...I wouldn't call it profiteering, but certainly a mark up since PayPal fees aren't included for credit card purchases.

Geez, no good deed goes unpunished. Guys are asking $800 for an XR19-C, and Troy gets heat for selling a sold out, no-future-runs-planned LunaSol at $575.

Last edited: