• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SSC P7 Mounted on Hotlips-C

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
For sale SSC P7 CSXPI mounted on a modified Hotlips-C. IMO the Hotlips is still one of the nicest quality heatsinks around & still my favorite although many have forgotten it. Pre-wired nicely with 18 awg wire for a nice clean build. No connector included but I will include enough wire for modding. SOLD $55 shipped US.

Fits stock Mag reflector opening. Requires OP reflector to elimnate donut hole. Will include a new stock Mag reflector with cam removed for $2 extra.

Direct drive of 3 NiMh or add your own driver. With 3 fresh 4500mah NiMh I got 3A on initial start up then drops off to 2.8-2.7A. This baby is a scorcher, puts my Mini-HID Mag & my "mini MR-X" to shame! Beamshots available upon request.

International & insurance extra. Paypal CC accepted but you must cover the fees. Thanks

Img_1004.jpg

Img_1007.jpg

Img_1009.jpg

Img_0998.jpg

Last edited:

kavvika

Enlightened
Re: FS: SSC P7 Mounted on Hotlips-C

Wow, that is a VERY clean job. When you get some CSV0H's in, give me a PM.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Will be in the mail tomorrow.

Be careful. My signature used to be:

"if it doesn't turn heads, it's not bright enough"

This one will make your head turn & where ever you look, all you will see is a hotspot! Enjoy!

Thanks

-Will-

mr.squatch

Enlightened
Will be in the mail tomorrow.

Be careful. My signature used to be:

"if it doesn't turn heads, it's not bright enough"

This one will make your head turn & where ever you look, all you will see is a hotspot! Enjoy!

Thanks

-Will-

That's what I'm talkin about :D Thanks Will, great service on this one. I was a lot more nervous about soldering a 20+ dolla led than I am about fitting it in the light. Really appreciate it.

g

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darkzero, I know it's OT, but what is that cool pin-holed vise you've got in the top photo? Looks like a handy piece of equipment! Any suggestions on which brand and/or where I might find one? TIA! :eek:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Darkzero, I know it's OT, but what is that cool pin-holed vise you've got in the top photo? Looks like a handy piece of equipment! Any suggestions on which brand and/or where I might find one? TIA! :eek:

I got it years ago when I started getting into modding. Purchased it from MicroMark, called a Universal Clamp. Same link that Pokerstud posted & still the same price.

Expensive for a little vise but it's been well worth it for me. It's one of my favorite tools that gets used the most. I use it so much that I never put it away & it sits on my desk. I use it for everything from holding converters, emitters, & stars when soldering to grabing onto a hotlips edge to remove it from a Mag.

It comes with a handle & the base is square so you can hold it in a larger vise. The square base is annoying cause I use it to just sit on my table, it tips to the side when working. I had the square base milled off. I never used the handle either anyway.

I can't live without it.

-Will-

Img_1622.jpg

Img_1626.jpg

Nice work DZ!

That vise looks great too...

Thanks TB. :wave: