• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Pineapple Brass/TI closeout prices / Will reduce prices till they are gone

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need money for new projects R&D so Im clearing my pineapple stock.

Just in case, the pineapple body is a E-Series compatible body suited for Surefire E-Series, Aleph series, etc.

pineapple43

Im selling the few units I kept for myself. No need for "I'll take it" paypal transaction timestamp will be used for the queue.

Thanks in advance!

Pablo

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Will an AW protected 18650 fit into one of these??

Whats the difference between the bottom 2 pics??

Since PEU is offline at the moment.......

Typically 18650s won't fit in pineapples but a 17670 will.

The middle picture is a Ti pineapple, the bottom pic is a bare aluminum (not for sale) just brass and Ti this time.

keysandslots

Newly Enlightened
Are there any threads on the forum someone could recommend that would show some other ideas on what is required to build a light from one of these bodies? I'm really new at even considering building my own light.

I have no idea where parts would come from or what sort of batteries would fit in these things or what could be expected for output lumens.

Thanks

Randy

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are there any threads on the forum someone could recommend that would show some other ideas on what is required to build a light from one of these bodies? I'm really new at even considering building my own light.

I have no idea where parts would come from or what sort of batteries would fit in these things or what could be expected for output lumens.
The short, simple answer... start with any 2-cell Surefire E-series light (E2e, E2o, E2d, E2L, L4, etc), unscrew the head, unscrew the tailcap, remove the batteries, and reassemble using the Pineapple instead of the Surefire body.

Beyond that, the possibilities are almost endless. See here, for starters...
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/64308

easilyled

Flashaholic
Hi, is the brass one pure brass or coated / anodized??

Sorry for asking this question, but doesn't brass tarnish after a while?

It does tarnish, but the patina that develops is often much sought after.

If this is not to your liking though, a quick spit and polish will bring it
back to a golden sheen.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Pablo,

Pardon me for asking but why is the insurance so costly. I'm not familiar with how they do it down there but typically UPS charges $1 per $100 over $100 dollars. I'm considering one of these but I'm a little leary of having it shipped without insurance.

Thanks a bunch. :)

Paul

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pablo,

Pardon me for asking but why is the insurance so costly. I'm not familiar with how they do it down there but typically UPS charges $1 per $100 over $100 dollars. I'm considering one of these but I'm a little leary of having it shipped without insurance.

Thanks a bunch. :)

Paul

Because local post does not offer insurance at all, so I take the risk, I put these extra money aside to cover lost units hoping that the balances are even in the long run...

But, don't worry, local post for international shippings works very well and you can track your package until it leaves Argentina :)

AndyTiedye: thanks, will ship on monday!

Pablo