First Lummi

wolfstyle

Enlightened
I just ordered my first Lummi. I got a RAW NS with 4 blue trits. I also got one of the Lummi pens. I can't wait for it to arrive. I'm sure it won't be my last.
buttrock.gif

Wolfstyle

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations. I'm pretty sure that Rob has tritium vials in stock, so your order should ship promptly. The only delay will be if he doesn't have any NSs with the 4 tritium slots cut. I have the functionally identical Raw Ti, and it is an absolute gem. And, you are right, it will probably not be your last. I have since gone on to acquire a Wee Ti for me and a Wee NS for my lady.

wolfstyle

Enlightened
I talked to Rob last week because I originally wanted to go with 5 trits but when I talked to him he said that they were out of the 5 locator bases and might not get them back in stock for several months but he told me that they did have the 4 locator bases in stock so hopefully no delays.

wolfstyle

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
Just ordered my first,I hope no purple:eek:...quite a bit of cash to fork out for nothing but a premium light,one I also intend to show off to support lummi...possible future lummi fans,their call.

wolfstyle

Enlightened
I received my Raw NS last Thursday and i must say It's my favorite light I own. I don't see any purple tint in mine so hopefully you luck out too. The two setting mode is great.

wolfstyle

gollum

Enlightened
got my wee ns today and I must say its very nice indeed
ice blue trits are very cool, I've also modded it with a cut down gitd tailcap rubber which fits on the end for protection, sorry Rob hope this isn't some form of blasphemy :eek:
thanks for a great light can't wait for the damascus version to come ...soon ...hopefully.

sorgun

Newly Enlightened
:wave:I finally broke down and ordered a Ti Raw with 4 trits. I really tried to resist......:devil:, but it did not work. I'm starting to understand what flashoholism is all about. Maybe I should go to an AAA meeting.......?:whistle:

Regards
Gunnar

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave:I finally broke down and ordered a Ti Raw with 4 trits. I really tried to resist......:devil:, but it did not work. I'm starting to understand what flashoholism is all about. Maybe I should go to an AAA meeting.......?:whistle:

Regards
Gunnar

:thumbsup: You will love it!!

Hello my name is sorgun and i'm a flashaholic :crackup:

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Regards
Gunnar

sorgun, good choice! I have the 1T Raw Ti in my pocket at the moment, and assure you, you will not be disappointed. I like it so much that I am waiting for Rob to machine some 5T versions so that I may have another one for 'Sunday best'.

gollum

Enlightened
I am now "out of the closet" at work as the flashlight guy
I've been showing off my wee ns
today I was asked how many lights have you got on you right now?
I admitted to 4
wee ns
photon rex
ultrafire wf c6s
kd's aaa v4 buckle
I think I had my zebralight h30 aswell :whistle:

waiting for Rob to announce wee da:sssh:

might have to get the Ti raw with 5 trits aswell

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just recently acquired my new Lummi. I got the NS with blue tritium! I ordered it awhile ago, and it was shipped to my home, whilkst I was driving back from Alaska. I only got to play with my NS last Sunday! Man, oh man do I ever LOVE this light!! THANK YOU Rob!!!

M.TEX

Enlightened
TKC do you have the WEE ???? IF NOT, you should...it's a very nice little light...
Take care...

M.TEX

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
Very well made(my compliments)action is percision(excellent machine work,welding and fab 12 years tells me so).Extremely easy to change from 80 lumens to 25 lumens on the wee ns,very nice brilliant white in my 80 :wave:(thanks Rob)...Impressed,pleased,and I still can't believe how small it is(if Rob had a nickel everytime he heard that 1).I would recommend it as well as start carrying it on my keychain as soon as the newness wears off on me(such a nice light I'm afraid to scratch it)...and it will get used ....stay tuned...:thumbsup: Great job Rob.