Weaponlight Collection

seattlite

Enlightened
Lets see'um. Mounted, unmounted, whatever condition, whatever manufacturer. Here's my small collection thus far:

Top to Bottom: SF X200A; SF M111; SF P116C; M600 Body+E2D Tailcap+Optics HQ TLS Head; M972 Clone
IMG_2090.jpg

Streamlight TLR-2
IMG_1982.jpg

Last edited:

seattlite

Enlightened
Here's a couple more......unpractical, but they light up:

SF M111+KT4
IMG_2063.jpg

SF M111+L6P Head
IMG_2068.jpg

Last edited:

seattlite

Enlightened
Whats the bottom light?
Is it Black?
Whats up with the tailcap?

:) I was wondering if anyone would notice the bottom light. Yes, it is HA black and parts are fully interchangeable with SF parts. Its actually a "clone" that was procured from a very large Asian country. Tailcap sucks, but looks pretty. Head on the other hand is VERY interesting. Its a DARN GOOD KT-4 clone and the LE that comes with it screws into the reflector assembly. I'm thinking that the LE should make for a darn nice P7 host.

BTW, how did you remove the tape switch from your P1xx Weaponlight or did it come that way?

1wrx7

Enlightened
Lets see'um. Mounted, unmounted, whatever condition, whatever manufacturer. Here's my small collection thus far:

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

I see this is the thread that will get me to finally post pics. I love the M111 weaponlights. I cant get either of mine to mount on my Walther P99 but, it works great on my M4 type rifle. Seattle, how do you like the FN P90? I've been looking at them lately. When in use does it feel as compact as it looks. +1 for the Eotech combo.... my M4 has never felt so precice, or heavy. This should be a great thread for all of the gun people here:thumbsup:

seattlite

Enlightened
I see this is the thread that will get me to finally post pics. I love the M111 weaponlights. I cant get either of mine to mount on my Walther P99 but, it works great on my M4 type rifle. Seattle, how do you like the FN P90? I've been looking at them lately. When in use does it feel as compact as it looks. +1 for the Eotech combo.... my M4 has never felt so precice, or heavy. This should be a great thread for all of the gun people here:thumbsup:

I have yet to shoot my PS90...hopefully soon. The trigger feels "mushy", but its a common complaint. I do like the ergonomics of the rifle. To bad my state doesn't allow for SBR's. The rifle really shines in an SBR configuration...very small and very compact.

I put the 3x magnifier on there just to try out. The addition of the magnifier really makes the weapon kinda top heavy and it seems unbalanced. The 512 seems like a nice fit, but I think I might explore getting a lighter red-dot sight. I'll put the 3x/512 combo on an AR I'm building up. I'm going to keep the PS90 as compact and light as possible. Too bad there are no under barrel mounting options for the PS90. I would rather mount the TLR-2 underneath the barrel to keep the width of the system as thin as possible.

seattlite

Enlightened
Inspired by "DaFABRICATA" Lego play on another thread....I came up with this config for a weapon mounted light. Its a PKEF head on a M972 clone body/tailcap. The idea of having multicolored LED lights, espcially IR on a weaponlight is intriguing. One will have to use the PKEF multi stage tailcap to get the LED's to work as they were designed.

SF PKEF Head+M972 Clone Body/tailcap
IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

Last edited:

Paladin

Enlightened
Captured_2006-7-30_00015.jpg

TL-3 in SL mount Laser Devices OP-9 in Daniel Defense mount
TL-3 Led in Bocrap mount G&R WG9D body/Z32 bezel in SF M78 mount
TL-2 LED in SL mount SF 9P/M2 bezel in SF M79 mount
SL TLR-1

Not shown are a pair of M972's.

Paladin

1wrx7

Enlightened
064-1.jpg

066.jpg

065.jpg

059-1.jpg

061.jpg

BTW... I don't really use more than one WL at a time. It just makes for funny pictures.

Greg G

Enlightened
1wrx7, what mount is that on the AK?

Beautiful handguards. I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the whole rifle. I have a Hungarian AK (FEG) that I put some nice laminated Polish (IIRC) furniture on.

Thanks!