Phoenix Electroforms
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Weaponlight Collection

Default Re: Weaponlight Collection

Nice looking lights
    Collecting is not about what you have but rather what you DONT have . . . yet.
    ABTOMAT: "Newer Surefire lights strike me as the result of CNC programmers saying to each other "Hold my beer and watch THIS."

Thanks to 1wrx7 I now own a M111D.

Here is another weapon light of mine. It houses a P91.

But here is how I will usually use the M111D, with my M3 head

Last edited by Solscud007; 09-29-2008 at 07:47 PM.
    ABTOMAT: "Newer Surefire lights strike me as the result of CNC programmers saying to each other "Hold my beer and watch THIS."

A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator

I'm a noob when it comes to weaponlights.... how does that short body power up a P91???
    On your way up, beware of the toes that you step on as they could be connected to the asses that you have to kiss on your way down

Hey buddy- you might wat to check with a dealer on the SBR deal, I am pretty sure you can get them here, I live over in Redmond and I just got a new ca for my g27 and a Serbu super shorty, I am going for a SBR next! PM me with ??

Quote Originally Posted by seattlite View Post
    I have yet to shoot my PS90...hopefully soon. The trigger feels "mushy", but its a common complaint. I do like the ergonomics of the rifle. To bad my state doesn't allow for SBR's. The rifle really shines in an SBR configuration...very small and very compact.

I put the 3x magnifier on there just to try out. The addition of the magnifier really makes the weapon kinda top heavy and it seems unbalanced. The 512 seems like a nice fit, but I think I might explore getting a lighter red-dot sight. I'll put the 3x/512 combo on an AR I'm building up. I'm going to keep the PS90 as compact and light as possible. Too bad there are no under barrel mounting options for the PS90. I would rather mount the TLR-2 underneath the barrel to keep the width of the system as thin as possible.
    It aint dark in here no more, not with 25 lights!

Quote Originally Posted by Tessaiga View Post
    I'm a noob when it comes to weaponlights.... how does that short body power up a P91???

Funny thing, is that it is a Rechargeable weapon light for an Airsoft electric pistol aka AEP by Tokyo Marui. The AEPs usually run on 7.2v 500mah batteries. The light is 7.2v 1100mah. You cant see it, but there is a small adapter behind the light that plugs into the pistol (not the pistol I posted though) anyway the bezel is an aftermarket piece for the light. It allows the use of 9v bulbs. The stock bezel is too short and the lens is plastic. But the new one is deeper and comes with a glass lens.

I dont understand how the battery powers the bulb but I have opened it and there are three cells inside. But it is true 9v since it fires up the P91 like my M2 w/ detonator.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Solscud007 View Post
    Funny thing, is that it is a Rechargeable weapon light for an Airsoft electric pistol aka AEP by Tokyo Marui. The AEPs usually run on 7.2v 500mah batteries. The light is 7.2v 1100mah. You cant see it, but there is a small adapter behind the light that plugs into the pistol (not the pistol I posted though) anyway the bezel is an aftermarket piece for the light. It allows the use of 9v bulbs. The stock bezel is too short and the lens is plastic. But the new one is deeper and comes with a glass lens.

I dont understand how the battery powers the bulb but I have opened it and there are three cells inside. But it is true 9v since it fires up the P91 like my M2 w/ detonator.
    I run a P91 in a Vital Gear F2 Flashlight(C series head on a E-series body) using 2xRCR123's(4.2V x 2) with no problems.
    Last edited by seattlite; 09-30-2008 at 07:11 PM.

But isnt that under driving the bulb? kinda like if I ran a P91 in a 2x cr123 light it will turn on but not that brightly.

Flashaholic*

The voltage of the charger is about 8.4v(2x4.2v) and its my understanding that the voltage drop using 2xRCR123's isn't as much as using 3xCR123 primaries.

Here is mine...

Fiat lux

Barbarin,
    Is that a G36? K or something?

It's a G36c

Quote Originally Posted by Size15's View Post
    Barbarin,
    Is that a G36? K or something?

It is a G36C. at least from the short foregrip it looks like one.

H&K G36 C
    Fiat lux

I don't know it's proper name, but what do you think about this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. LED View Post

NICE!!!

Excellent condition old school body
    Flashlight Modifications available upon request
    "I have to go return some video tapes." -Patrick Bateman

Very classy body on that one...plus it looks mint! The SW02 looks perfect on it too.

That's a very early version of the M951C
    I can't tell clearly whether it's a 1 or a 2
    1 = Dual Thumbscrew Rail Mount (M49)
    2 = A.R.M.S. Lever Mount Assembly (M50)

It has 2 thumbscrews.
    Thanks for the true name for it! I didn't know it's age either. Might be great on my Mini-30!
    Last edited by Sgt. LED; 10-01-2008 at 06:20 PM.

Cool I won the auction!

I'll give better pics when it arrives.

Cool I won the auction!

I'll give better pics when it arrives.

Good price hopefully? Looking forward to your pictures and thoughts...

84 total!
    I virtually stole it.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarin View Post
    Here is mine...

Well, this is a kind of sexual combination

Michael

Party Re: Weaponlight Collection

Well the light showed up today and my camera is dead at the moment.

I can't believe it cost so little, the tailcap alone was worth what I got it for.

This thing is simply awesome! It looks like a serious weapon light and not a toy rocket strapped to your rifle! No thin body sections, no needless heat fins! For an LED sure I can see a reason for heat fins but why are they needed on an incan? I have no idea why they don't still make them like this anymore. It's not like the stronger thicker body weighs that much more, maybe they just want to save on Al now?
    He said it was really bright like a Maglite! HAHAHA nice selling point. It must have been locked in a safe for years the serial number is only A0038**! He also listed it as used, if it wasn't for the dust that was on it I would have sworn he took it out of the package to ship it to me!

Not being fond of the output or runtime of the incan P60 the first thing I did was try to put in an LED drop-in. There is an adaptor of sorts between the body and the head that holds the lamp module and the P60 was a TIGHT fit. Nothing I had would fit in there and anything I did in there wouldn't be seen from outside the light so out came the mighty Dremel. I put on a heavy grit sanding drum and went to town in there while holding it with a wet washcloth! I removed just enough to fit all my drop-ins without any hassle. Not to worry though, the part is tremendously thick so I didn't weaken it I am sure. Might of removed 1mm tops. Now it's perfect for me with an LED and still looks flawless.

Between the shock isolated head and the Malkoff currently in there I'm 100% certain it can handle all the recoil I care to give it! Not that it's a concern right now, I have it on my self built M4 and there's hardly any recoil.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by grinsefalle View Post
    Well, this is a kind of sexual combination

Michael
    Nice photo technique!!!Do you mind if I ask what kind of digital camera did you use???

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarin View Post
    Here is mine...

what the flashlight

Well the light showed up today and my camera is dead at the moment.

I can't believe it cost so little, the tailcap alone was worth what I got it for.

This thing is simply awesome! It looks like a serious weapon light and not a toy rocket strapped to your rifle! No thin body sections, no needless heat fins! For an LED sure I can see a reason for heat fins but why are they needed on an incan? I have no idea why they don't still make them like this anymore. It's not like the stronger thicker body weighs that much more, maybe they just want to save on Al now?
    He said it was really bright like a Maglite! HAHAHA nice selling point. It must have been locked in a safe for years the serial number is only A0038**! He also listed it as used, if it wasn't for the dust that was on it I would have sworn he took it out of the package to ship it to me!

Not being fond of the output or runtime of the incan P60 the first thing I did was try to put in an LED drop-in. There is an adaptor of sorts between the body and the head that holds the lamp module and the P60 was a TIGHT fit. Nothing I had would fit in there and anything I did in there wouldn't be seen from outside the light so out came the mighty Dremel. I put on a heavy grit sanding drum and went to town in there while holding it with a wet washcloth! I removed just enough to fit all my drop-ins without any hassle. Not to worry though, the part is tremendously thick so I didn't weaken it I am sure. Might of removed 1mm tops. Now it's perfect for me with an LED and still looks flawless.

Between the shock isolated head and the Malkoff currently in there I'm 100% certain it can handle all the recoil I care to give it! Not that it's a concern right now, I have it on my self built M4 and there's hardly any recoil.
    what the switch

Quote Originally Posted by HELL LIGHT View Post
    Nice photo technique!!!Do you mind if I ask what kind of digital camera did you use???
    Canon 400 D. (Rebel in USA)
    Fiat lux

Do you mind me asking what settings did you use? Im curious how you captured the beam so well. did you use a medium like smoke or fog?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvflashlight View Post
    what the switch
    The SW02.

Enlightened

3 pages and no shotguns? Let me fix that!

9 volt Surefire forend.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast