Triglides, Cam Buckles, Cord Locks, Zipper Pulls..

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Does anyone know where to buy online quality triglides, cam buckles, cord locks, zipper pulls, and miscellaneous nylon webbing?

I have searched high and low and only found one place that barely fits the bill. But I need more options. Anyone?

I can imagine this thread will die in a dark, lonely place... it was a tough search just to find that one place.

-Jim

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Thanks, Tom! I was just thinking of where I bought my last batch of cord locks... then REI came into mind. The one near my place closed down, so now I have to drive a bit to get to the next nearest REI. They don't have those on their website /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif -

But good point on the Blackhawk Gear... in fact, I was just talking with Dan from Tactical Warehouse... shoot, I didn't even realize he had a link to his own 20% discount for Blackhawk gear! Crimony... I have lousy observation skills!

Thanks again Tom... I think I'll also try this one place in Illinois. Maybe even try a first order tomorrow.

-Jim

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Thanks Geoff... it was really funny when I sent Dan an email in the middle of the night (today) and mentioned how nice it would be if he carried 550 paracord. Tada! An immediate response at 1am and he announces "oh sure, didn't you see my link for Blackhawk accessories?" Good grief... Dan the Man strikes again!

And good spot on that ahh.biz website. You're right Tom, they have plenty of stuff that I need. I had forgotten to mention velcro, and there it is at that website. You're good my friend.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

-Jim