My setup for my lights!

a4d

Enlightened
I had the idea the other day to get a few hose clamps, and some sort of foam to protect the lights and the bars from the clamps. Total (excluding lights): about $10. Yes the lights are aimed differently on purpose.

Lights used: Fenix L2D Q5, and Rayovac Sportsman Extreme.
The Rayovac is aimed lower for a more close up light. The L2D is aimed out a bit further. (also i'm sure this has been done before, just though i'd post.)

Forums028.jpg

Here you can see the Rayovac is aimed a tid bit lower than the Fenix.
Forums029.jpg

A close up on the clamps and the felt.(felt is really meant for furniture, It came in a skinny roll perfect for what i was doing.)
Forums030.jpg

cytoe

Newly Enlightened
aren't you afraid of slicing yourself open on those bands in a crash. Seems like a lot of sharp edges.:thinking:

a4d

Enlightened
I can always turn the points down, that was just a prototype run. With that bike i don't really do anything but ride the semi paved trail. Nothing with a bigger bump then about three inches. I know anything can still happen. It's my dads bike he let me use it while in college so i'm trying to keep it in good condition while i have it. I used to ride alot of bmx jumping and yes even kind of downhilling on a bmx bike. Not doing anymore then ride this one.

Zero_Enigma

Enlightened
Is it my eyes or is your seat mounted on backwards? :) Do you ride withthe seat backwards for comfort or something or was it just like that while you're taking the pics for the light display?

Timson

Enlightened
a4d,

Have you seen these...Very neat and tidy and no chance of injury on them. Good price too.

They're tried and tested by many on here for this application. Highly recommended.

Tim