Help! Borealis flashlight switch broken

mazingerz9

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone,

I need urgent help as my Borealis 1050 flashlight switch is broken--the end broke off so I can't press the switch anymore. Does anyone know how to change the switch for another one? It seems like the wires are solder onto the switch itself and I cannot take it out.

Anyone help is appreciated.
I already contacted Juan but he has not replied back yet.

Steven

Update
Well, I couldn't wait so I decided to do it myself. This would be my second time soldering, first time was when I broke the pins off the Terralux Ministar-10 for the Magcharger and needed to solder some new pins on it.

I managed to switch the switch (pun not intended) and solder the bi pin wires back on correctly as I labeled them before taking them off.

I was really afraid that I might of messed up and something terrible would happen but I put in the battery pack, bulb and head. Went outside next to my green waste trash can and tried it...

it works!!! OMG! I'm so happy that it actually works.

Now I just need to focus the beam again. Any advice on how to focus the beam again would be great. As I don't know if the bulb should go down or up because I tried both ways and I still get a dark spot where the hot spot would be.

Update
Nevermind, I managed to fix it. I probably sound really dumb right now. I'm still new and learning.

Steven

Last edited: