TerraLux 300 Malkoff Quad Drop ElektroLumens P7 Drop-In with Fraen reflecin Beamshots

GLOCK18

Enlightened
Using 3 14500 in a 1D mag for TeraLux, 4 AA in the Quad and 4 AA in the ElektroLumens P7 Drop-In with Fraen reflectors .

Night Shot
Dsc00184-1.jpg

ElektroLumens P7 Drop-In with Fraen reflectors
Dsc00185.jpg

Malkoff Quad
Dsc00187-1.jpg

TerraLux 300
Dsc00186.jpg

Supernam

Enlightened
Can you take a picture of the lights facing the camera (lights turned off that is!). It'd be nice to see what the optics/reflectors look like of those lights. I'm not sure what the Fraen reflector looks like particularly with a P7 in it. From the beam shot, it doesn't look like it's a good match for the P7. What do you think?

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you take a picture of the lights facing the camera (lights turned off that is!). It'd be nice to see what the optics/reflectors look like of those lights. I'm not sure what the Fraen reflector looks like particularly with a P7 in it. From the beam shot, it doesn't look like it's a good match for the P7. What do you think?
There's a couple of good pictures of the Fraen reflector in the first post here; http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=177861

Last edited:

AOBRICK

Newly Enlightened
Another +1 for Gene Malkoff and his quality products. The spill with the malkoff is very bright great for traffic stops:)

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
Nice shots,just what I was curious about.The malkoff was a nice spot,throw with good spill,the comparitives were good food for thought(Fraen was intresting...great link).Looking for a good 500-800 lum thrower,so far its got my vote...what's the cost invested in each besides host?Nj :thumbsup:.

GLOCK18

Enlightened
From left to right

FM Host ElektroLumens P7 Drop-In with Fraen reflectors 4AA Batteries
TerraLux 300 1D host 3 14500 Li-Ion 2 stage tail switch
FM Host Gold Plated with Malkoff Quad 4AA Batteries
Lime Green Sceptre

Dsc00232.jpg

Dsc00231.jpg

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats a sweet collection Glock18. I especially admire that lime green sceptre. I just had a cut down mag and MTF5 from Elektrolumens delivered. What are your thoughts on the terralux out of curiosity?

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
Glock18,

Very nice collection....I wish I would have a similar collection some day.....

BTW, do you mind letting me know where you got the 2 stage tail switch for the TerraLux 300. I have been looking for something like that for a while.

Thank you.

GLOCK18

Enlightened
You can't beat the TerraLux for the money; you get an extremely bright drop in with great throw. It has a weird beam on a wall bounce other wise excellent piece.

Thats a sweet collection Glock18. I especially admire that lime green sceptre. I just had a cut down mag and MTF5 from Elektrolumens delivered. What are your thoughts on the terralux out of curiosity?

GLOCK18

Enlightened
The tail switch can with a Mac Shorty I bought.

Glock18,

Very nice collection....I wish I would have a similar collection some day.....

BTW, do you mind letting me know where you got the 2 stage tail switch for the TerraLux 300. I have been looking for something like that for a while.

Thank you.