ARC LS 1st Run Converter Board Picture?

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an ARC LS 1st Run that I opened to mod/check out. It was 110% encased in black epoxy. Even the back of the optic and retaining ring had clear epoxy coating it. I have removed the epoxy and the LED, but in the process, removed the diode. The problem is that I am unsure where the diode goes back onto the board. :sigh:

Does anyone have a picture of an early version ARC LS 1st Run converter board (thick FR4 board with the two inductors) that would show the placement of the diode?

Thanks!

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an ARC LS 1st Run that I opened to mod/check out. It was 110% encased in black epoxy. Even the back of the optic and retaining ring had clear epoxy coating it. I have removed the epoxy and the LED, but in the process, removed the diode. The problem is that I am unsure where the diode goes back onto the board. :sigh:

Does anyone have a picture of an early version ARC LS 1st Run converter board (thick FR4 board with the two inductors) that would show the placement of the diode?

Thanks!

here you go. Same circuit as 2x ArcAAA in parallel.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chimo,

Thank you! :twothumbs

That is exactly what I needed. I realize now that I must have lost one of the diodes in the mass of epoxy. No problem, I have some Toshiba CRS08 diodes to replace them.