"Your Corner Store" for Novatac buys? R they reputable?

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Novatac Model # NT120P-B listed for $120.51. Best price I've seen so far. Has anyone bought from this place or heard anything negative about them? If so, I'll just buy from LA Police store as they are offering one for $169 including a "free" $20 value bugout bag.

Also, what is the "B" for. Is this an older model?

Thanks

Knifekulture

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I purchased one about 3 weeks ago from yourcornerstore.com. they shipped it to me in 4 days. I believe " B" means its black anodised.

chaoss

Enlightened
They are good to go, I bought my 120p from them (warehouse/shipping is out of San Diego area). I think that the (B) means that it is a black body-newer model. :welcome:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a few items from them in the past and they were all shipped and original new conditions.

I ordered my 120P from them last week, and I'm getting it tomorrow.

P.S. When I ordered from them, they had 40+ in stock, I just checked today, and they only have 12 left, so hurry.

lyrrag

Newly Enlightened
Yes I ordered a Novatac from them and received it quickly. They are CPF worthy.

lyrrag

RebelXTNC

Enlightened
I got my second NovaTac from them a month ago. Yes, B for the black model. Don't forget that shipping and optional insurance will add to that low price.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would seem that Novatac is calling the new black model 120P-B to indicate it is the HAIII black and 120P-O to indicate their HAIII natural or olive. I've seen some listed by sellers as "pewter" but they are not. They are HAIII natural.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for all the great feedback guys. I've placed my order, after much "researching" of the Novatacs and other comparable brands. I feel kinda goofy saying this, but I feel like a kid around Christmas time waiting to open my presents. I can't wait to get it in my hands. Hope it's all that I've read about. Thanks again for the quick replies to my ?. :twothumbs