SPY 007 Sales thread #1 is now CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Post now if you want a light! The 007 sales thread is now open. This is a first post first served sale. That means that the CPF post has everything to do with getting a light and email has nothing to do with it. So, please post a placeholder stating that you want a light. There are only 27 lights in this sale.

HV2T0722s.jpg

This sale is for the all titanium SPY 007 flashlight. The light sports Wayne's fabulous micro processor controlled STFu converter with six user adjustable power levels. The power output can be adjusted from zero to over 1000mA. With its two batteries the light provides significant run time for such a powerful EDC class light. Half of the magic of this light comes from Wayne's converter board; the other comes from a control knob with "buttery smooth" tactile clicks as you turn it to the various power levels. :tinfoil:

There is a limit of one light per customer. If you change your mind and decide you do not want the light before you pay for it you can cancel the order and it will fall to the next person on the list.

COST:
The price of the 007 is $945.00 plus shipping, insurance and fees if applicable. You can send me a check in the mail or I take PayPal.

SHIPPING:
I charge for the actual shipping cost, see below. All lights sold in the USA will have batteries included. Any lights sold to other countries will not have batteries.

Priority Mail Shipping to all USA locations is $11.00
FedEx shipping to all USA locations is $25.00 (recommended)

Shipping to Canada is $20.00

Express Mail Shipping to all countries outside the USA is $33.00

INSURANCE:
All lights shipping to USA locations will be insured for $500.00

All the lights going to countries outside of the USA will be insured at $100 value and claimed for that same value. They MUST be the same, no exceptions. Insurance for more than $100 is additional and it will change the claimed value. The risk is yours. I recommend and use Express Mail because it is more reliable.

PAYPAL FEES:
If you choose to use PayPal see the additional fees below. Sending a check will save you money. If you are paying by PayPal, I will only ship to a PayPal-confirmed address. If I do not know you, I reserve the right to wait for payments to clear before I ship.

To use PayPal with cash or CC add 3% ($28)
If using PayPal from outside of the USA add 1% ($9)
If you live in Pennsylvania the sales tax is 6% ($56.70)

Please PP your totals to my PP address: spy005 at comcast.net

EMAIL:
After things settle down, please follow up your post with an email to me. The subject line of the email should be "SPY 007". In the body of the email, please provide your real name and physical mailing address, your CPF handle and a telephone number. Please type your address so I can cut and paste it for the shipping box label.

My email is "spy005 at comcast.net". That is also my PayPal ID. It is in my sig below.

Cheers and good luck!
Dave

Last edited:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPY 007 Sales thread #1 is now OPEN

:takeit:
First serial number available if that's possible to ask... (0200 would be awesome) :p

ibcj

Enlightened

I'll take one !

dee239

Newly Enlightened

<deleted>

As stated further down the thread, I've changed my mind and I no longer wish to purchase a SPY007.

Last edited:

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes please David, one for me!

Insured shipping to the U.K. and payment by cash pay-pal please.

Thanks.

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

One, please!

Edit: :paypal:

:twothumbs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.