Is there a MINIMAG strike bezel???

davedds

Newly Enlightened
Does a thing exsists???

I guess it would be a simple thing to make or machine from something???

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
On a related note, what about a LeefGrip? It occurs to me that this combination, a Kroll switch, and a MiniBeast or Auroralite would match up very nicely.

davedds

Newly Enlightened
I hope I grab the last one. On a side note I know what an auroralite mod is, but whats a minibeast??? All hits I got back was for the SF minibeast hid I think...

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope I grab the last one. On a side note I know what an auroralite mod is, but whats a minibeast??? All hits I got back was for the SF minibeast hid I think...

A minibeast is a further-upgunned AuroraLite. It uses a Welch-Allyn 1274 and 14500 lithium cells capable of no less than 3C discharge rates, in an AuroraLite, to give 400 lumens for 20 minutes.
:faint: indeed.

I'd love to find some 3C lithiums to build one of these, once I find some spare greenback.

Swagg

Enlightened
How can you get the AuroraLite? They are all sold out right?

davedds

Newly Enlightened
Gotcha on the mininbeast (thats in a Minimag host or a mag C host?)

@swagg: you can find the parts at lighthong.com, I would do it but I like LED (terralux 5EX) for my minimag over Incan...

But I'm making a MC60 (easy bulb swap) and gathering parts for my mag85 my 1st real modded light!!!

mackey

Newly Enlightened
wish i found out about the strike bezel for the mag earlier...:(

though did he ever make it for the AAA model?

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotcha on the mininbeast (thats in a Minimag host or a mag C host?)

@swagg: you can find the parts at lighthong.com, I would do it but I like LED (terralux 5EX) for my minimag over Incan...

But I'm making a MC60 (easy bulb swap) and gathering parts for my mag85 my 1st real modded light!!!

Minibeast is in a minimag host.