Phoenix Electroforms
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails /TnC EDC-Flex Sales***

Flashaholic

Default Re: ***Titanium 27, 20 & 19mm Aleph & E Series compatible heads /TnC EDC-Flex Sales**

I'll take the last slot for the 19mm EDC-Flex Ti head. PM sent for info on available lens and reflectors.

Cowley

Default Re: ***Titanium 27, 20 & 19mm Aleph & E Series compatible heads /TnC EDC-Flex Sales**

Quote Originally Posted by Cowley View Post
    I'll take the last slot for the 19mm EDC-Flex Ti head. PM sent for info on available lens and reflectors.

Cowley
    PM replied.

Please note: I will be leaving for 10-12 days beginning 8/6. I may or may not be able to ship the morning of 8/6 but I will be shipping 8/4 and 8/5. Thanks

for V3 19mm EDC-Flex Ti head with McR reflector, UCL lens & priority shipping. Thanks Eric!

Hi Eric,

for:
    1. V6 Long 27mm Head + Reflector + UCL
    2. V1 19mm Ti Head + Reflector

Thanks for taking the time to answer all of my questions, I appreciate it!

Steve

Flashaholic

Eric,

PP sent for a 19mm v3, lens and reflector. Also add a 27mm, v6, with reflector and UCL.

Thanks
    Last edited by Cowley; 08-04-2008 at 06:44 PM.

Flashaholic

Hi,

Paypal sent for 27mm v3 Long head & reflector / UCL lens.

Thanks.

GRoLED, I shipped your head today; all other heads were shipped previously.

I updated the total heads available on post #1 of this thread. I had a no-show on a V1 27mm long head and found a few other heads in stock.

The next step in our EDC-Flex builds will be Cr123 and 18650 tubes followed by 38mm heads. If you are interested please post in this thread:

Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails**Announcing TnC Ti EDC-Flex**

Or for aluminum parts: ***Aluminum E Series heads & tubes/tails***TnC EDC-Flex Interest/Sales Thread***

Lastly I'm leaving tomorrow 8/7 and will be shipping again 8/18. Any last minute orders tonight will be shipped in the morning. Thanks for your orders.

paypal sent for the following.

v5 head = $265
    Reflectors and UCL lenses are = $30
    v5-3 cr123 tube with clip = $240
    Priority mail = $6

Total = $541

And that was a Cree reflector, if you have them, if not seoul would be fine.

Thanks Corey can't wait
    Last edited by chipwillis; 08-27-2008 at 11:44 PM.
    Once things leave my hands I am not responsible for what happens.

Hi Eric

Would it be possible to see the actual Ti tubes mated to a Ti 27mm V3 Long head just to help me make a decision on which version looks best mated with this head.

Thank you

David

Default Re: ***Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails /TnC EDC-Flex Sales***

Hi Eric

Paypal sent for a V5-3 EDC-Flex tube/tail $225 + $15 clip + $15 Priority Mail

Thanks

David

Default Re: ***Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails /TnC EDC-Flex Sales***

pp sent for Cr123 v5-3 w/clip $225 plus $15 for the pocket clip, plus shipping at $6.

$246
    Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant

PP sent for V-1 long head and body, XR reflector/lens, and Flupic P-7

V-1 head = $265
    Body = $240
    Refector/lens = $30
    P-7 Flupic =$160
    Priority =$6
    Total = $701
    Once things leave my hands I am not responsible for what happens.

*Flashaholic*

for V1 tube with clip.

Thanks for the VERY FAST SHIP on the body!!
    It looks KILLER with the "One of a kind 20mm v5 TnC EDC-Flex Ti head"
    In case someone didn't know TnC "s
    Thanks Eric!!

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    pp sent for Cr123 v5-3 w/clip $225 plus $15 for the pocket clip, plus shipping at $6.

$246
    Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant

Eric

My V5-3 cell tube has arrived and it is great. Thank you. I have mated it to my 20mm head.

I would like to order a EDC-Flex Cr123 V1 cell tube with clip holes, but no clip please.

David

Eric, I have sent you a PM request regarding a 27L head.
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

Hello Eric.
    I am interested in cr123 tube V1 for my A19 head.
    I was wondering if you can make more then one slot for (1.5mm x 5mm) tritiums in tail.
    Let say, if clip at 12 o’clock, so slots would be at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock.
    Maybe at 45-degree from body.
    Am I asking too much?
    Thanks Eric for you great efforts.

Eric, at long last:

for:

1. EDC-Flex CR123 v1 tube/tail with NO holes, $225
    2. EDC-Flex 19mm V3 head, fully built with McR reflector and UCL lens, $190
    3. McR reflector, $18
    4. UCL lens, $10
    5. USPS priority shipping, $6

Total of $449.00.

Quote Originally Posted by dmdrewitt View Post
    Eric

My V5-3 cell tube has arrived and it is great. Thank you. I have mated it to my 20mm head.

I would like to order a EDC-Flex Cr123 V1 cell tube with clip holes, but no clip please.

David
    Hi David,

I'm sorry for the delay responding. Things have been pretty awful for me lately and I got behind. Yes I have a tube with holes and without a clip waiting for you! Please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post
    Hello Eric.
    I am interested in cr123 tube V1 for my A19 head.
    I was wondering if you can make more then one slot for (1.5mm x 5mm) tritiums in tail.
    Let say, if clip at 12 o’clock, so slots would be at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock.
    Maybe at 45-degree from body.
    Am I asking too much?
    Thanks Eric for you great efforts.
    Hi Russki,

You might want to post your interest here:

Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails**Announcing TnC Ti EDC-Flex**

We can do it but we want more than just two tubes to add these slots. It's too much setup time otherwise. It's already too much setup time unless doing large volume but we want to provide custom options. We won't charge for the slots if we get enough takers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogus1 View Post
    Hi David,

I'm sorry for the delay responding. Things have been pretty awful for me lately and I got behind. Yes I have a tube with holes and without a clip waiting for you! Please let me know.
    Hi Eric

Cash PP sent for EDC-Flex Cr123 V1 cell tube with clip holes, but no clip please. 1st Class international post.

Kind regards

David

Flashaholic*

Do the 20mm heads take the MCR-20 or MCR-20 Seoul heads?

If the former, how is the beam pattern with a Seoul led?

I am interested in buying one of the heads.

Also, are you offering canisters for these yet?

Thanks!
    I spend my days in the light thinking about flashlights in the dark

Are the EDC-Flex parts going to be on the website?
    "Et lux in tenebris lucet"

Quote Originally Posted by Illumination View Post
    Do the 20mm heads take the MCR-20 or MCR-20 Seoul heads?

If the former, how is the beam pattern with a Seoul led?

I am interested in buying one of the heads.

Also, are you offering canisters for these yet?

Thanks!
    Hi Illumination,

I'm sorry for the delay responding. For some reason I seem to have missed your posts in the other thread as well. The beam pattern is rather nice with the McR-20 Seoul setup. It's a good beam for close and medium use with a fairly large spot.

We ran off some prototype canisters of new one piece designs but it looks like the shoppe is now building these so I think the market would be too crowded and we wouldn't sell enough. However I can build or have a canister built for you to your specs. Please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyGrip View Post
    I haven't had time to do this but if it's helpful to you then I will. Please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyGrip View Post
    I finally got around to listing existing and new Ti TnC EDC-Flex parts on the store: TnC Titanium Lights/parts

Soon I'll also add aluminum heads, E Series cansiters (K2 and Cree) as well as other parts. I'll also update this thread with new Ti parts available as well for those who prefer to order off the threads.

Flashaholic

Do you think there is a possibility that you will offer a version with the "two ear" finger grip sometime in the near future? I might try to hold out for a little longer if so! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gsegelk View Post
    Do you think there is a possibility that you will offer a version with the "two ear" finger grip sometime in the near future? I might try to hold out for a little longer if so! Thanks!
    Sorry but we don't have plans to offer the "two ear" version, at least in Ti, because it adds significantly to the materials cost. So much so that buyers did not want to pay the extra (in previous posts). Please let me know if I can help.

Per request, just reiterating here my order from the TnC website: 1 EDC-Flex v5 Ti tube and tail + 1 EDC-Flex v3 Ti head. Thanks!

Package arrived today and wow! Even cooler than I expected. Fabulous workmanship -- much obliged!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast