Brand and source for 25500 (C-size) protected Lithium rechargeables?

SemiMan

Banned
I am looking for a source for 25500 (c-size) rechargeable Lithium cells (3.6V) Deal extreme has non-protected ones, but I want protected ones. Does anyone know a brand and preferably where I can get ones that will not cost an arm and a leg.

Thank You in advance.

Last edited:

Wattnot

Enlightened
I am looking for a source for 25500 (c-size) rechargeable Lithium cells (3.6V) Deal extreme has non-protected ones, but I want protected ones. Does anyone know a brand and preferably where I can get ones that will not cost an arm and a leg.

Thank You in advance.

10 year bump? I just found these on Alibaba but I fear the shipping will make it cost prohibitive (I'm waiting to hear). Anyone interested in buying a bunch and splitting them up?

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...a2700.7724857.normalList.9.5c5253e1hvNepy&s=p

Last edited:

DIWdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very old thread, but I've thought about this myself several times recently.

Do you realize those are probably closer to 1000 mA-H than 4000? Very likely under 2000. If I were on The Price Is Right, I'd guess something like 1252.

In my experience, shipping from China varies greatly. I wouldn't necessarily expect shipping to be prohibitive. The fact that it's LiIon batteries could be a problem, as they have severe shipping restrictions, but this isn't necessarily as big a problem as it seems. OTOH, shipping could be > $100. You won't know 'til you know.