Acebeam        

Thread: Brand and source for 25500 (C-size) protected Lithium rechargeables?

Banned

Default Brand and source for 25500 (C-size) protected Lithium rechargeables?

I am looking for a source for 25500 (c-size) rechargeable Lithium cells (3.6V) Deal extreme has non-protected ones, but I want protected ones. Does anyone know a brand and preferably where I can get ones that will not cost an arm and a leg.

Thank You in advance.
    Last edited by SemiMan; 04-29-2008 at 05:45 PM.

Default Re: Brand and source for 25500 (C-size) protected Lithium rechargeables?

Quote Originally Posted by SemiMan View Post
    I am looking for a source for 25500 (c-size) rechargeable Lithium cells (3.6V) Deal extreme has non-protected ones, but I want protected ones. Does anyone know a brand and preferably where I can get ones that will not cost an arm and a leg.

Thank You in advance.
    10 year bump? I just found these on Alibaba but I fear the shipping will make it cost prohibitive (I'm waiting to hear). Anyone interested in buying a bunch and splitting them up?

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...53e1hvNepy&s=p
    Last edited by Wattnot; 10-09-2018 at 09:51 AM.

Displacing night on a daily basis.

Default Re: Brand and source for 25500 (C-size) protected Lithium rechargeables?

Very old thread, but I've thought about this myself several times recently.

Do you realize those are probably closer to 1000 mA-H than 4000? Very likely under 2000. If I were on The Price Is Right, I'd guess something like 1252.

In my experience, shipping from China varies greatly. I wouldn't necessarily expect shipping to be prohibitive. The fact that it's LiIon batteries could be a problem, as they have severe shipping restrictions, but this isn't necessarily as big a problem as it seems. OTOH, shipping could be > $100. You won't know 'til you know.