RMSK, Inc.        
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 526

Thread: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

  1. #91
    *Flashaholic* PoliceScannerMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Gainesville,FL
    Posts
    8,032

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Whats your damn number Mack?

  2. #92

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliceScannerMan View Post
    Whats your damn number Mack?
    I think EM's serial number starts with a zero something something something.

  3. #93
    *Flashaholic* PoliceScannerMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Gainesville,FL
    Posts
    8,032

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Data View Post
    I think EM's serial number starts with a zero something something something.

  4. #94
    Moderator
    arewethereyetdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    8,208

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    A bump for the Registry. Hope to fill in the blanks and add about thirty more.

  5. #95

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Data View Post
    I think EM's serial number starts with a zero something something something.
    Hey, both of them start with zero something....


    EM(2)

  6. #96

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by arewethereyetdad View Post
    A bump for the Registry. Hope to fill in the blanks and add about thirty more.
    I would like to be excluded from the registry list, if I'm lucky enough to secure one of the 007 lights.

    Thanks in advance,
    Scott

  7. #97
    Moderator
    arewethereyetdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    8,208

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by TranquillityBase View Post
    I would like to be excluded from the registry list, if I'm lucky enough to secure one of the 007 lights.

    Thanks in advance,
    Scott
    That's easy. Just don't respond at all like EricMack & Kenster have opted.

    You're welcome in advance,
    Troy

  8. #98
    **Do Not Feed The Vegan**
    jch79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    On the asphalt.
    Posts
    3,660

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Ninja SPY owners!

  9. #99

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by jch79 View Post
    Ninja SPY owners!
    LOL!
    Last edited by Hodsta; 05-27-2008 at 03:42 PM.
    Favs: TiPD-S's, Spy 007s

  10. #100
    Flashaholic* dizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,017

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by TranquillityBase View Post
    I would like to be excluded from the registry list, if I'm lucky enough to secure one of the 007 lights.

    Thanks in advance,
    Scott
    Yeah, like you don't already have one.

    You do know I had a few beers with Dave when I picked mine up, right? It's amazing the things he talks about after he's had a few.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves!!!!

  11. #101
    Flashaholic* Edwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    994

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by arewethereyetdad View Post
    That's easy. Just don't respond at all like EricMack & Kenster have opted.

    You're welcome in advance,
    Troy
    LOL.
    Small: MJP Extreme III • Orb Raw Ti and NS
    Medium: Oveready Triple Copper E2e
    • MJP-E3e (15-3Ostar) • Surefire L4 (MC-E) • LensLight Mini
    Large: Surefire M6-WA1185 • M-Zep MZXR-7a

  12. #102

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    Yeah, like you don't already have one.
    I do not have a Spy007

    I gave the 'trade a Ti host for 007' thing my best shot, and it didn't happen.


    You do know I had a few beers with Dave when I picked mine up, right? It's amazing the things he talks about after he's had a few.
    No, and do tell

  13. #103

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    Yeah, like you don't already have one.
    I do not have a Spy007

    I gave the 'trade a Ti host for 007' thing my best shot, and it didn't happen.


    You do know I had a few beers with Dave when I picked mine up, right? It's amazing the things he talks about after he's had a few.
    Do tell

  14. #104

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    Yeah, like you don't already have one.

    You do know I had a few beers with Dave when I picked mine up, right?
    I'd be careful offending a Spy Ninja if I were you.


    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    It's amazing the things he talks about after he's had a few.
    Yes, it is strange how some people just can't keep a secret


    Anyhow, I know for a fact that TB don't have no secret Spy becuase he traded it to me for some magic beans and a Brinkmann.
    Favs: TiPD-S's, Spy 007s

  15. #105
    **Do Not Feed The Vegan**
    jch79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    On the asphalt.
    Posts
    3,660

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Dizzy, I think maybe had somepin' to do with it - cause you ain't right! TB doesn't have one.... YET!!! And he ain't the only one waitin'!

    john

  16. #106
    Flashaholic* dizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,017

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by jch79 View Post
    Dizzy, I think maybe had somepin' to do with it - cause you ain't right! TB doesn't have one.... YET!!! And he ain't the only one waitin'!

    john
    Maybe it WAS me that had too much to drink that day. All I know for sure was that I left with my 007, and no one elses.

    And if you ask anyone that knows me, you are absolutely correct, I ain't right.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves!!!!

  17. #107
    **Do Not Feed The Vegan**
    jch79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    On the asphalt.
    Posts
    3,660

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    And if you ask anyone that knows me, you are absolutely correct, I ain't right.
    Then you be amongst friends!

  18. #108
    *Flashaholic* PoliceScannerMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Gainesville,FL
    Posts
    8,032

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Theres four empty slots, and we know Eric has two and Ken has one. Then there is the mystery slot. Hmph.

  19. #109
    Moderator
    arewethereyetdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    8,208

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliceScannerMan View Post
    Theres four empty slots, and we know Eric has two and Ken has one. Then there is the mystery slot. Hmph.
    I don't care if people report their serial numbers or not, to be honest. Just not sure what the big deal is about keeping them confidential. It's not like we're asking for Social Security numbers. Wasn't an issue for the Novatac owners.

    Last edited by arewethereyetdad; 05-28-2008 at 10:36 AM.

  20. #110
    Flashaholic* griff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,898

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    anybody can manipulate pixels
    Photoshop???
    seventh graders can do it so I suspect
    a CFP might also be able to master
    the "shop" only one way to know for
    Sure....grow up
    Last edited by griff; 05-28-2008 at 10:58 AM.
    Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant

  21. #111
    Flashaholic* Edwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    994

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    anybody can manipulate pixels
    Photoshop???
    seventh graders can do it so I suspect
    a CFP might also be able to master
    the "shop" only one way to know for
    Sure....grow up
    What does Photoshop have to do with this ownership registry?
    Small: MJP Extreme III • Orb Raw Ti and NS
    Medium: Oveready Triple Copper E2e
    • MJP-E3e (15-3Ostar) • Surefire L4 (MC-E) • LensLight Mini
    Large: Surefire M6-WA1185 • M-Zep MZXR-7a

  22. #112

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwood View Post
    What does Photoshop have to do with this ownership registry?
    Ditto

  23. #113

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by arewethereyetdad View Post
    I don't care if people report their serial numbers or not, to be honest. Just not sure what the big deal is about keeping them confidential. It's not like we're asking for Social Security numbers. Wasn't an issue for the Novatac owners.

    How about a registry for the original Spy005...I have three of those lights.
    Last edited by TranquillityBase; 05-28-2008 at 11:21 AM.

  24. #114

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by TranquillityBase View Post
    How about a registry for the original Spy005...I have three of those lights.
    and I had Spy005 #007!
    Favs: TiPD-S's, Spy 007s

  25. #115
    Flashaholic* griff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,898

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by TranquillityBase View Post
    Ditto
    Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant

  26. #116

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Did I miss a punchline?
    Favs: TiPD-S's, Spy 007s

  27. #117

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodsta View Post
    Did I miss a punchline?
    Ditto!

  28. #118
    Flashaholic* griff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,898

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by TranquillityBase View Post
    Ditto!
    you guys crack me up
    Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant

  29. #119
    Moderator
    arewethereyetdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    8,208

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by TranquillityBase View Post
    How about a registry for the original Spy005...I have three of those lights.
    Good idea. Go for it.

  30. #120

    Default Re: Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

    Quote Originally Posted by arewethereyetdad View Post
    Good idea. Go for it.
    Should I start with the 'Scratch and Dent' 005 registry?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •