Weekend carry?

chaoss

Enlightened
Woo-hoo it's friday!! I'm just wondering what light everyone is going to carry this weekend. Hopefully most of you have a couple of days off to relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
The 120e will be riding in my pocket and I'll probably find an excuse or two to use it.
Happy weekend! :twothumbs

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
During the daytime:

Most likely will be my usual L0PSE in my left front pocket, 2 Photons (white and red) on my keychain if I go out and take my keys.

If I go anywhere near dark I will likely slip my Stylus Pro in my hip pocket.

If we stay in because of the rainy weather I wil likely have my AAA Bolt in my sweat pants pocket.

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
This weekend I am going to carry my Professional's Favorite 17.5 million candlepower spotlight on my nighttime walks:naughty:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I managed to get a Coast 3-Nichia LED submersible at a "buyout shop" for $8, a SL Twintask 1L at (I only went to get batteries, I swear), and I swapped my P60L from my 6P into my G3 for an exercise I had this week...so I will definitely be "EDC'ing" these...until I get my next light :twothumbs

Desertrat

Newly Enlightened
Depends which gun I am carrying.....if I carry my .38 snubby....I usally carry the Lightsaver.....if I carry the Glock 19 ....it will be my Surefire G2Z.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be carrying: SF A2-WH in it's belt holster, HDS EDC U60GT in it's belt holster, and my SF M6-CB in the right side leg pocket of my carpenter jeans. Being 6'5", 300 lbs, I EDC the M6 in my side pocket quite nicely. I will be even more happy when my KL6 head comes in next week. I never thought I would find one since they are not produced any more, but I did find one and it will be a nice EDC option for my M6.

Led75

Newly Enlightened
Ill have my E01 and if we go to the movies take my Civictor just in case weve had some stormy weather

smopoim86

Enlightened
Same as I've been carrying for the rest of the week.

Jet-I IBS in holster
UltraFire stainless C3
KD p4 aaa keychain light

I just about lost my new Jet-I today. I was doing some yard work with the tractor and a yard box at my grandparents and noticed it on the grond. I'm not sure how many time it got ran over but the holster was pretty dirty and the strap was snapped back together. The light didn't even look touched.

Wyeast

Enlightened
I had thought I had lost my Bolt2AA before a trip out of town (I like EDC'ing in that form factor because it's least likely to get stares from TSA'ers) so I went out to get another one...

... meanwhile my wife found it while I was out shopping! :crackup:

clintb

Enlightened
Hmm, my wife and I will be going to a house warming party this afternoon, so the LP IncenDio is perfect for that. As someone else put it, it's "A gentleman's light.". Nice and stealthy, but packs a lot of punch in a small package. I'll probably end up taking the D-Mini SE Q5 along as well, but leave it in the car. So, pretty much the same as everyday.

umc

Enlightened
Same three I carry on weekDAYS

Same here but a Surefire C3 with M60, Fenix LOD, and Photon Freedom, these are the same ones I always have and am now just trying to figure out how I can add a E1B to my already overloaded pockets.:)

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Mac Mini-HID (MOP) off 3x17670, or course :) .

minihid-out-1.png

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Friday I strapped to my hip my E2d w/MN02 LA and a Arc AAA DS rides in my left pocket. This will be my WC...

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Weekend carry does not differ significantly to weekday carry. My ROP 2D goes everywhere with me in the week, carried in my rucksack.

The only light I might carry in addition is to weekday EDC is my Surefire G2.

jufam44

Enlightened
Usually I'll carry a SF-X300 on my Sig 220 equinox, and a SF U2 Ultra as a pocket carry.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
It's a mild weekend and I'm likely to be home well before dark so I'll only carry my P1D Q5 which always lives on my keychain and serves as my absolute minimum EDC light. If I can't be bothered to cook and go take-away hunting, I'll grab my E2e w/KL4 head as it's a nice wall of light, just avoiding the inevitable 'canine surprise' on the pavement on the way home.

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have the money to buy nice edc's :broke:but I always carry my Mini mag 2x AAA and mag solitaire on my keychain with a Mini mag 3AA LED in it's holster on my belt reversed so it's in my pants instead of on the out side "more comfortable then you think:naughty:" and on weekends / after school I now carry my taskforce in it's holster on my belt too.

Latest posts