I think I caught the sickness...

Ecko

Newly Enlightened
I came here looking for reviews on a decent flashlight and now I want like 5 different ones. I ordered the Fenix E01 last week and I'm very happy with it so far. I'm about to order the TK10 but, I just wanted to find out if there are any good deals anywhere or should I just go ahead and order directly from Fenix. From what I've seen it's just about the same price every where, except for maybe a dollar or two difference.

umc

Enlightened
Sickness, only wanting 5 lights??????

You haven't caught the sickness yet. ;P

I have used fenix-store.com and use coupon code cpf8 to save 8% on my orders, that in addition to their "free" shipping and you can't beat the deal.

They are great to deal with and ship fast.

digitaleos

Enlightened
Ecko,
First off :welcome:, second the the TK10 is a great light you'll enjoy it and finally hold on to your wallet, it's going to be an expensive ride here.

Chris

Ecko

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the coupon code umc, however when I just tried to checkout it seems that I can only pay via paypal. My paypal only has a few dollars in it though and I don't want to wait to do the bank transfer. Am I just not seeing something or is that really the only way to pay on that site?

umc

Enlightened
I think you can order via paypal but using a CC, I don't remember exactly where but there should be a link that says something like continue without logging into paypay, click on that and go from there.

Hope that helps, I kind of remember doing that in the past and was confused and had to call Fenix-Store and they guided me through.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
What sickness?

You might want to look at the Dereelight CL1H or another P60 accepting light. It would be much easier to upgrade when the newer LEDs come out. Beam pattern is also similar to the T10(well, that would depend more on the drop-in itself).

The T10 is also a good light and Fenix Store is a good store.

:welcome:

P.S. Any lights that you can mod:naughty:

lyrrag

Newly Enlightened
:welcome: As for a TK10 for a good price checkout Pocketsunshine or the Fenix Store both are great as far as service and delivery time.

I was where you were 4 months ago and my collection has grown considerably in this short time. You will find each light has something different to offer even if the numbers "lumens" look the same.

This is a great hobby that can be enjoyed from economy lights (DX & KD) to obscenely expensive lights (custom lights). The point is you can have fun without breaking the bank if you want to.

Enjoy, lyrrag

Ecko

Newly Enlightened
Well I called up Fenix and ordered it today. My only problem now is waiting, i'm extremely impatient.