Husky 3.0 Million CP Ultra Spotlight...

Showolf

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys... I thought I'd share my new baby with you. I purchased this off Ebay recently, and it was dead on arrival due to a 100% discharged battery. It has a production date of 5/07, and I'm guessing the battery died after sitting for a year. Luckily I had a donor nearby, and began surgery immediately! Installed a fresh 6V battery she was alive again, and better than ever... This is my absolute favorite spotlight, and it emblazes anything it hits!

It has a dimmer which allows you to set the brightness of the beam, 3 Charge status lights directly above the dimmer that go from RED to YELLOW to GREEN, and a nice bright 3 LED rechargeable mini light that sits on the top. I like this much better than my previous Husky 2.25 Million CP. It's also whiter and brighter...........

I have uploaded some pictures of it for the members........

BULB SHOT
bulbshotjo1.jpg

Reflector Shot
reflectorshotay1.jpg

Front Top Shot
fronttopshotol6.jpg

Side dimmer & 3 Charge Status Lights Above
sidedimmerandchargestatya8.jpg

Mini Rechargeable 3 LED Light
minirechargeable3ledmw2.jpg

Mini 3 LED Attached Turned On
mini3ledattachedonta6.jpg

Mini 3 LED Detached Turned On
mini3leddetachedbj0.jpg

Mini 3 LED Charger
3ledchargerpf1.jpg

Beam Shot Burning Hole Through My Door...LOL!
beamshotwv8.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed my post, and last time I checked there were 3 available at this Ebay link for those who would like one. They have been 100% discontinued by the maker, and are pretty rare now. If you are willing to install a new 6V battery, you'll have a beauty of a spotlight....... I plan on taking mine to the beach this weekend!!!!

I payed $29.99, but they just went on sale for $19.99! :naughty:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HUSKY-3-MILLION...ryZ20760QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
Thanks for the great pictures of your super powerful spotlight!