• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Triple cree mcgizmo.

photorob

Enlightened
I spent allot of time and money putting this light together. The light was handmade by me. At on point last year i was going to offer this as a mod. I actually have enough parts to produce two more of these. Custom heat-sink and and allot of thought. the light is a mcgizmo aleph 3 with a custom heatsink and triple cree triple mcr 17 engine. The driver is in a regular screw on mcgizmo can and runs 500Ma. The heatsink is thermal greased up to the body and if you were to take this light apart first you would have unsoulder the two wires inside the light. This is a scorcher.

By apphoto
The tail cap is a two stage. and the body was pieced together with a sort of fade HA look going on. The tailcap is actually black but blends into the body well. The tail also has a double tritium slot milled from it's side.

By apphotoThis light is = 325$ shipped anywere priority
////// paypal cash//////
Not responsible for lost packages.
I'll take it gets it.///////////////////////////////////SOLD///////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

photorob

Enlightened
Re: !!!!!Custom elph 3!!!!!

A price drop dedicated to all those people out there that gave me a deal in the past 395$ shipped

photorob

Enlightened
I forgot about this light. Still for sale. Willing to ship anywere now. I have to fix that one picture though seems to not be working.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice light, good price as well considering what I paid for my Single emitter A3

Free bump :D