Revisiting an old friend

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I have recently acquired an old 4 sided A2 just like the one i said i would never sell and did about a year ago.I have fell in love with it all over again.Somehow i had forgotten how great the throw and color retention was and how nice the LEDs worked for getting around inside and outside the house.Not to mention the way it just feels so right in my hand.The A2 was one of my first nice light that i bought when i first found this crazy place.It's not the brightest light i have or the most expensive but i have to admit it is definitely one of the best light that was ever designed.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is an outstanding light, it really can double as a lot of things! EDC, Emergency light, fun light, tactical light. Jack of all trades, master of none, just like me.

You can edc it because it's small enough and you can use RCR batteries and then switch to primaries if you need longer runtime without even changing out the lamp assembly which I think is awesome!

Then there's the led's for super long runtime. And battery changes are easy, just unscrew the tailcap.

I have some unfrosted Lumens Factory bulbs on the way now, can't wait to get them! It's hard to go wrong with the A2.