• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **FOUND**: 1400mA driver board

thegeek

Enlightened
Well I don't really have any need for 10 of the 1400mA driver boards from DX, so I was hoping someone might have a one or two laying around that I could purchase from them. I would also like to get a C bin SSC P7, so if you have either of these to spare please let me know!

I'm too impatient, I just ordered from DX.

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: WTB: 1400mA driver board

PM sent. I forgot to mention, I can also make you the 8xAMC7135 boards for P7s like this if you need.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Darkzero,
I think he is planning on underdriving a P7 in a small host, I offered him a 2.8A driver.

I have the 4xAMC7135 boards but I can build the 8xAMC7135 boards if anyone needs. I don't cut the boards like KD does as you can see in my pics in the link.

thegeek

Enlightened

PM sent. I forgot to mention, I can also make you the 8xAMC7135 boards for P7s like this if you need.

Appreciate the offer, but uluapoundr is right, I plan on running the P7 at 1.4A in a smallish host. If all goes well anyway. Thanks for the boards!

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Appreciate the offer, but uluapoundr is right, I plan on running the P7 at 1.4A in a smallish host. If all goes well anyway. Thanks for the boards!

No problem, they'll ship tomorrow morning.