• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Anyone has 1" pvc pipe they want to trade away?

horizonseeker

Enlightened
I'm looking to convert a 2D mag to a 3C mag, if anyone has done this and has PVC pipe to spare, I'd love to get my hands on some of it rather than buying 10ft all at once from homedepot.

please let me know if you have some and I'll email my little trading list.

thanks.

david.

geonex

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking to convert a 2D mag to a 3C mag, if anyone has done this and has PVC pipe to spare, I'd love to get my hands on some of it rather than buying 10ft all at once from homedepot.

please let me know if you have some and I'll email my little trading list.

thanks.

david.

David -

I have a piece I could send you, I have a 7" length sitting on my workbench (you'll need to cut it down to 5" for a 2d/3c mod). That said, you might try a smaller plumbing supply place; they'll usually sell the Sch. 40 by the foot (and they can typically cut it to whatever length(s) you need). Depending on your exact location, you might try the Do-It Center, they're a general hardware store, but they also sell by the foot and do custom cutting.

Send a PM if you're having trouble finding a supplier.
-Geo

P.S. First post. :twothumbs

sawlight

Enlightened
If there is any new construction going on around you it wont be anything for a plumber to give you a chunk for free, especially a commercial site.

horizonseeker

Enlightened
thank you everyone! I think I'll take a look at the smaller stores to see if they will let me buy in smaller sizes.

Geo:
thank you! I just might take you up on that if I can't source it near me.

david.