Camping with the Mule

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last night the Wife, kids, and I went camping in a Yurt at Bobby Brown State Park.We all had to use the restroom before bedtime so off we went. I took the Mule with us and found out the true usefulness of the Mule last night.

It was pitch black without the Mule, so when I turned it on it light a huge area, I would say 90 degree area out to 100 or so feet. I now really appreciate the Mule for this type of illumination when you have a huge group of people to lead in the dark. I do know that because of this night I will never part with Mule. This light will serve at alot of future camping adventures.

I did see the campground personel taking out the trash with a cheap plastic 2D flahlight that was lighting his path with a sickly yellow beam.:shakehead

Thanks McGizmo for my Mule!:twothumbs

Last edited:

OceanView

Enlightened
It was pitch black without the Mule, so when I turned it on it light a huge area...
Ahhh, if only "pitch black" were more common around where I am. Makes all your lights seem so much better! :thumbsup:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mule is a nice flood light ... along with other McGizmo lights. :twothumbs

paulr

Flashaholic
I used to switch between edc lights all the time. I haven't consciously stopped switching, but for the past couple of months I find that an Aleph McClicky Mule is clipped in my pocket almost all the time. The Ti PD Mule is a nicer and more beautiful light but I like the Aleph's simplicity and ease of operation for day to day use.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got back from Colorado and took MANY night hikes down back streets and along mountain bases....the Mule is indeed a wonderful light! I know for a fact it was the most used light during my 8 days (or nights)there. :wave:

Latest posts