can the Ultrafire WF-139 charge one battery at a time?

MstrHnky

Enlightened
i have an ultrafire wf-139, and was wondering if i can charge one battery at a time (only one battery in the unit) or if i have to have both in there together.

thanks for the help.

MstrHnky

Enlightened
thanks. i just picked up two aw rcr123's and one was greenlit, the other still red. i didn't want to leave the green battery in the charger.

thanks again!

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes it can.... just to double confirm.:twothumbs

With Li-Ons, its best to take them off charge once the light goes green, do not leave the Li-Ons in there to trickle charge, this can cause the cells to fail prematurely due to over charging above 4.20v

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Yes it can.... just to double confirm.:twothumbs

With Li-Ons, its best to take them off charge once the light goes green, do not leave the Li-Ons in there to trickle charge, this can cause the cells to fail prematurely due to over charging above 4.20v

:eek:oo::eek:oo::eek:oo: I didn't know it did that. Good to know, thanks.

OP, yes you can charge cells one at a time. Its a great charger for the $ IMHO.

lightforce2

Enlightened
there have been reports that the wf-139 will continue to trickle charge after charging to 4.20v however these may have been older units, my wf-139 will stop all charging current at 4.20v. It pays to check your charger with a multi meter, if available.

Buck

Newly Enlightened
there have been reports that the wf-139 will continue to trickle charge after charging to 4.20v however these may have been older units, my wf-139 will stop all charging current at 4.20v. It pays to check your charger with a multi meter, if available.

Does this have to be done in current setup, or can you just check the voltage?