SSC P7 CSWOI availability???

rjwpavo

Newly Enlightened
I've think I've looked up and down, but I can't seem to find anyone that has a CSWOI bin P7 emitter. I wonder if everyone is out/waiting on stock to come in?

davidt

Enlightened
I'm in the same boat as you. One source is kaidomain. I want to order one so badly from them but I don't know how long shipping will take. I've ordered from them once and the item was "in stock" but it still took over a month to arrive. I don't want to wait a month for another item.

Or if your patient try this thread(Check out post 106): http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=177367

I am hoping the new ones from PhotonFanatic will be CSWOI.

Last edited:

rjwpavo

Newly Enlightened
KD only has the ones with stars as far as I can tell, but I just used a P4 star and removed the emittor sucessfully for an Apex mod. I too hope that Photon fanatic gets some WOI tints. I guess if I get impatient, I could get one from KD, but would rather support Photonfanatic. We'll just have to wait and see...:ironic:

davidt

Enlightened
Yep, it official. I'm BLIND :D. I thought I saw a CSWOI, but it was CSXOI. :oops:

Oh shoot, You were asking for CSWOI this entire time. I thought you were askng for CSXOI. No you're right, all the P7s at KD are CSXOI:oops: Man these bins are confusing if you don't read them carefully enough!

I guess no one has CSWOI

IMSabbel

Enlightened
Also, i heard somewhere that you _cannot_ order colour bins from seoul... just flux bins.

Whats in the box of xxxx units you recieve is more or less luck.

Which seems to be the reason why even fenix-shop doesnt have good tints...

rjwpavo

Newly Enlightened
Also, i heard somewhere that you _cannot_ order colour bins from seoul... just flux bins.

Whats in the box of xxxx units you recieve is more or less luck.

Which seems to be the reason why even fenix-shop doesnt have good tints...

I called mouser.com who is supposed to be a distributor for SSC and they said pretty much the same thing as far as not being able to order specific tints...