• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P3D Rebel100 **Aspheric UPDATE** Mods please move to proper forum

84Maroon

Banned
Letting this one go, beautiful light. I am including an aspheric lens that will turn it into a throw MONSTER.

WITHDRAWN

DSC02453.jpg

DSC02452.jpg

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: P3D Rebel100 w/PEU Custom Body

Good looking light. How does the aspheric install?

84Maroon

Banned

Good looking light. How does the aspheric install?

With o-rings, which are not included. I was going to convert it myself, but decided against it. I will also include the stock body.

Patriot

Flashaholic

With o-rings, which are not included. I was going to convert it myself, but decided against it. I will also include the stock body.

I'm still not understanding. You mean that the head has to be disassembled, then the light engine and guts have to be removed, then o-rings are set in behind bezel, then the aspheric in put in place, then the guts are reinstalled and the head is resealed?

84Maroon

Banned

I'm still not understanding. You mean that the head has to be disassembled, then the light engine and guts have to be removed, then o-rings are set in behind bezel, then the aspheric in put in place, then the guts are reinstalled and the head is resealed?

No, once the bezel is removed you can access the reflector. You pack a couple o-rings in first, followed by the aspheric and balance of the rings. Thickness of the rings is crucial to get the proper focus. I have already gotten the bezel loose on this one, it's ready to go. If it doesn't sell today, perhaps I will try to mod this one.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

You will have to sit and finish your popcorn Kenster, I will have to get them off my computer when I get home from work.:nana:

But too much popcorn will ruin my dinner!!! :awman: HEHE! :p If the light sells before you get home will you still post the beamshot pictures, please??? :grin2:

84Maroon

Banned
Re: P3D Rebel100 **Aspheric UPDATE**

Just a quick update for you guys who were curious, I ended up putting the aspheric in this one. It still needs a bit of tweaking, but you get the idea.

DSC02487.jpg

DSC02488.jpg

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: P3D Rebel100 **Aspheric UPDATE**

The rebel die looks nice thru the aspheric, can you share the details of the optic used, where to get etc?

Thanks!
AlexGT