Knives w/ deep pocket clips?

fresnorich

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a nice folder with a deep pocket clip for discreet carry. Please list your suggestions here.

So far, I'm looking at a couple Spyderco models (Caly3, Sage). Thanks.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOG knives with their bayonet style clip are deep carrying, although some of their knives have "SOG" stamped all over the place include the clip, so kinda defeat the purpose.

BobG

Newly Enlightened
I have both the Caly3 and the Sage. The Sage is a great knive and actually pushed my small sebenza (which also sits pretty low) out of the EDC slot for the last month. The nice thing about the sage is that not only does it ride deep, but the clip is a black wire which hides well on darker fabrics. The titanium clip of the sebenza shows up more. I also carry a Mnandi fairly often in the office (doesn't ever raise eyebrows) and it sits very low.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
DDR makes his knives with low rider clips.
DDRTriggerExpressclipside-1.jpg

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya, was going to say the Al Mar SERE 2000 and Mini but HoopleHead beat me to it. Great knives without the "custom" prices.

flipe8

Newly Enlightened
Many of the William Henry knives have deep-riding clips, but might be more than you are looking to spend. They are fairly light duty as well.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
"STR" over at Bladeforums can make you a low rider clip for probably any folder you want.

Jason

Latest posts