• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed: CREE R2 WC XR-E LEDs

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Folks,

For over a month now I've had an order of LEDs placed and I've finally received confirmation that they're ready. These are R2 WC LEDs, the brightest, and whitest currently available - we're looking at 114 Lumens minimum from the LED and WC is the most centralized white bin of the lot.

These will be available for $11 each plus a flat rate of $3 for shipping via USPS First Class Mail (any quantity of LEDs), International Shipping will be $15 via Global Priority Mail.

All LEDs spoken for.

Thanks folks! :)

-Enrique

Last edited:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: CREE R2 WC XR-E LEDs

Payment in a few moments for 2 R2 WC emmiters

Edit :paypal:

AlexGT

Last edited:

white light

Enlightened

:grin2: I would like 6 please.What should I add for shipping before I send PP ? 3$ each or for just the one packadge shipped?

Thank you

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

white_light: Sorry I wasn't clearer, edited the main post! It's $3 flat rate shipping for any quantity of LEDs you order, not $3 per LED.

Thanks! :)

-Enrique

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Enrique, paypal sent! Thanks much. :thumbsup:

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks to all of those who have placed an order so far, I'll let you all know as soon as the LEDs arrive here. :)

Greg G: I noticed a few months ago you were having a hard time getting a hold of LEDs and were searching for some - I hope these help get your project finished!

-Enrique

Greg G

Enlightened

Well, I bought a quantity of Q5's from ETG. However, these R2's I'm getting from you will get used in theri place. I have a couple of very nice projects in the works, and I want cutting edge LED's.

Thanks for making these available. :D:party:

Greg

hjdca

Newly Enlightened

Payment sent for 2 R2 WC emmiters - $25. Thanks alot for making these available to us.:thumbsup:

Note: I would like "bare" emmiters please

Last edited:

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast

What I find funny about Cree tint specs is that they seem to be different than what I and many others perceive. According to their charts, WC is suppose to be pure white. From my experience with Crees, the WC tint looks more on the cool side than pure white. I tend to feel that WG looks more normal white than WC does. The way I look at the tints is that you get cool white with WC, plain white with WG and warm white with WH.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Milkyspit: PM Replied a few days ago.

ace0001a: Honestly, while there are some general characteristics in each bin of XR-Es (IE: WG leans towards green, WC is 'centrist' in color, and so on), I've found that most of them are pretty inoffensive in terms of tint; they're all rather white when viewed on their own. There is a bit of a lottery even within each individual bin, but it's nowhere near as bad as what was around with the old Luxeons.

-Enrique