Can You Believe this Site even Exists?!?!

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look at this site:

http://puppyprofits.com/

Pretty sickening! :barf:

You would think this site would be based outside the US...but it's owned by somebody in Georgia!

*WARNING!!!... the above link contains subject matter and images that may be disturbing to some!!

Added by Greta... this subject is one that disturbs me greatly and normally I would ask that it be taken to the Underground. However, I feel that the only way to stop this type of activity is through awareness. Please keep this thread civil and as G-rated as possible. This is a family forum. But this is also a very serious topic that needs attention drawn to it.

I should have thought to post the warning myself...thanks for keeping this thread up Sasha.

Last edited:

bitslammer

Enlightened
Pretty obvious it's a hoax. I'm guessing this is much like the study where someone bought a Google Ad that said "Your computer is not infected, click here to infect you computer" only to see thousands actually click the link.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty obvious it's a hoax. I'm guessing this is much like the study where someone bought a Google Ad that said "Your computer is not infected, click here to infect you computer" only to see thousands actually click the link.

I really hope you're right.

Wattnot

Enlightened
Something my brother told me many years ago . . . (this too is disturbing so here is an opportunity to stop reading now)

If you ever end up having puppies to give away, be careful who you give them to and/or ask for a little bit of money. The reason is there are people who look for "FREE PUPPY" ads and grab up the dogs. And no, it does not matter the breed because they are not being looked at for fighting. It's much worse. They're being looked at as training aids for the fighting dogs. Spa-ing partners if you will and to give the fighting dogs the taste for blood.

By giving the dogs to a proper adoption agency, or asking a nominal fee, you can avoid inadvertently giving the dogs to people who would do that to them.

husky20

Banned
That website is probably law enforcement setup like FBI or something trying to catch those stupid idiots who think its real and are interested in that disgusting stuff.:nana:

fasuto

Enlightened
Fight Tracker™ Software - A $549.00 value thats absolutely FREE
Electric Treadmill for cardio work.

You really think that is serious?

JetskiMark

Enlightened
Pretty humorous satire actually.

I especially like the Fight Tracker software for Windows OS only.

Sorry Mac people.

I also like the customer testimonials.

"I've held dog fights in my back yard for years and I'm barely under investigation!"

Funny stuff.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would appear that the actual intentions of the web site would be to create resentment toward Hispanic people. I think this is very likely an attempt to stir racism.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fight Tracker™ Software - A $549.00 value thats absolutely FREE
Electric Treadmill for cardio work.

You really think that is serious?

I'm glad to see the site is a hoax. But as far as the free software goes, if you look at the $7,000 fee to sign up, you would be paying for the "free" program. And I've actually seen a story on the news a couple of years ago about dog fighting and these people do train their dogs just like they are training an athlete...they even had footage of a pitbull on a leash being forced to run on a treadmill. So, that part at least, isn't all that far fetched.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
such is the state of the world....why cant they find a more humane pastime, for instance, flashaholism...

Crenshaw

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Friends, My name is Jose Rodriguez.
Six years ago my life was in shambles. I was laid off from my job, my marriage was falling apart and I was out of money and running out of hope and was not documented so it was hard to get work.

if this isn't a parody I don't know what is.

But the, um, ethnic group around my area are known to be big fans of **** fights, where they tape raor blades to chicken feet and let them shred each other to parts, so I wouldn't discount the existence of real-life counter parts of this site.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
They definitely do some questionable stuff...I remember a few years ago, when they "liberated" several hundred minks from a local mink farm, then burned the place to the ground. Sad thing was, the animals they set free were pretty much destined to starve to death, because they were captive raised and had no way to fend for themselves. Is that a better way for them to die?

I personally love animals of all kind, but I have to be realistic about things. I don't condone wearing fur, or killing animals for no good reason, but I can't see how burning a farm down helps anyone or any thing.