The Fenix-Store        

Thread: WTS/T Icarus tri-lux in Aleph3, TB body, Aleph trim 2 stage tail switch-pics

Buttrock WTS/T Icarus tri-lux in Aleph3, TB body, Aleph trim 2 stage tail switch-pics

We want to sell our Icarus tri-lux (U-bin luxIII) in an Aleph3 head, on a TB 3x123 cell body, with an Aleph trim 2 stage tail switch. This light has seen no use. Price WAS $295.00 NOW $275.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS offers considered. We will add $$'s + this trilux for a deal on a McLux PD-S if anyone has a PD-S they want to trade. Pics

Last edited by G-2; 06-15-2008 at 06:15 AM.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" Plato
    RIP Ben

Default Re: WTS/T Icarus tri-lux in Aleph3, TB body, Aleph trim 2 stage tail switch-pics

Wow, Geoff and Suzy, what a great light! And a super price!

Default Re: WTS/T Icarus tri-lux in Aleph3, TB body, Aleph trim 2 stage tail switch-pics

Thanks Troy! We're selling this one to raise $$'s for a Ti PD-S!
    Last edited by G-2; 06-11-2008 at 12:00 PM.
    RIP Ben

Let's go with Was $295.00, NOW $275.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS. Offers considered.
    Last edited by G-2; 06-15-2008 at 06:16 AM.
    RIP Ben

Now $275.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS.
    Last edited by G-2; 06-15-2008 at 06:17 AM.
    RIP Ben

Now $275.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS! Wow
    Last edited by G-2; 06-15-2008 at 06:17 AM.
    RIP Ben

whats the lumen ratings for high and low and runtimes for high and low?
    The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Phantom, we're sorry, we have no tool for testing and we're not sure. On hight we can light up the top of the 45' Oak across the street. It is 3 Ubins focused to one point. Someone else might chime in that has the answer.
    RIP Ben

WOW......this one is not sold yet

I have one in my backpack and it is still my favoite. The output of 3 x Luxeon U-Bin inside a 38mm Head still kicks bottom.

The price of TB's Tube alone is over $100 now i would believe ...and the Aleph 3 Tri-Lux Head is worth much much more.

I'm surprised too this isn't sold yet.

Here are the specs:
    UX0J emitters
    McR18 reflectors
    BB500 driver
    Runtime on high ~ 45 mins

This light runs on three primary CR123 cells or (better) on two li-ion cells.
    Because of the U-bin luxeons lumens output should be in the range 262 - 340 lumens at 700mA.
    Since the leds in this light run at 500mA output will be a little less but heat will never be an issue.

By the way I'm still very happy with my Miss Burma (same specs except she has T-bin luxeons)...
    Good luck with your sale Geoff & Suzy

Thanks so much criollo and Icarus, thank you both for the kind words!! Geoff is having second thoughts about letting this one go, big time!! We hope you both are great, as well as your families!! I predict this one goes back in the Safe. BTW Hey to all from our nephews graduation in Key West!
    RIP Ben

*Flashaholic*

While you're down there, in heaven, stop in to KWIB (Key West Island Bookstore), and say HEY to my friend Marshall!

Will do donn_
    RIP Ben