TKC's Favorite Knives Picture Thread?

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
TKC i would LOOOOOOOOVVE to see a picture thread of your best pics of your favorite/top ~20 or so knives out of your vast collection :D

:wave:

:popcorn:

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, since you asked so nicely!! My collection has dwindle some, as I have been doing some knife trading of late. My top knives:

ShaneSibertPR1.jpg

DDR2Triggers.jpg

HindererXM-18open-1.jpg

ToddBeggPanteraopen.jpg

Terzuolainthesnow.jpg

BurkeRockStaropen.jpg

CovertTNT4.jpg

Yunaopen6.jpg

Firelfy-open.jpg

OpenMiniScrapper.jpg

OpenLittleteaser.jpg

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
:twothumbs :twothumbs :rock:

thanks! so awesome.

man, an XM-18 flipper is still #1 on my list to get right now...

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
My XM-18 IS my most carried knife!! It is one of my favorite knives!! Thank you for the compliment!! I REALLY appreciate it.

I have an all titanium 3 inch flipper XM-18 en route as we speak.

Plaza Cutlery IS taking pre-orders for XM-18's.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
First off, I am NOT a guy.

Secondly, I have 2 Tom Mayo knives. I used to have 3, but one recently got traded. Tom IS one of my top 3 knife makers!! (Rick Hinderer & Matt Cucchiara being the other 2.)

THANK YOU for taking the time to look at my pix! I DO appreciate it

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
First off, I am NOT a guy.

Let me guess, TKC=The Knife Chick. Did I get it?

TKC, I hope you've got LOTS of spare money, because if not, you're one sick puppy! (If so, though, then you're only slightly ill...)

Disclamer - this post is not meant to be derogatory! Knives are cool. Knives are fun. Knives can be works of art. I'm completely blown away, however, when I see people with loads of VERY expensive knives. I once spent $300 on a knife...only once, and ended up selling it because it was too rich for my blood and something I'd never be able to get myself to use.

Of the ones you posted, I think, I like the one with the spider near the thumb stud. I think, it's got lime green scales. (I'm somewhat color blind, so I could be off!) What is it? I can't read the writing. Edit: It looks like "T Lambert."

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Who makes the one with the green sheath? I cant make out the logo, very nice though.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol :oops: :ohgeez: Please excuse my narrow-minded thinking TKC! I assumed too much and am glad that you have shared your top sharp pointy things with CPF!

How is the handle on the Mayo Knives? I may have to edc a SS handle before purchasing a Ti one, but I"m worried the handles are more decorative than useful in nature from my observations.

Mayo (the foolish one, not the knife maker:duh2:)

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, TKC does not mean The Knife Chick. It stands for The Knife Collector.

I know a female knife collector IS rare, but there ARE several of us out there!!

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Who makes the one with the green sheath? I cant make out the logo, very nice though.
The fixed blade with the green sheath is a Busse Game Warden.

The Mayo TNT feels GREAT in the hands. I LOVE titanium. The knife is light, and very tough. I will take Titanium over SS ANY day of the week. Titanium does NOT rust either. Tom Mayo makes some of the most incredible knives; they are the smoothest, & sharpest (aside for my ZDP Yuna.) knives you will ever find.

Last edited:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
The fixed blade with the green sheath is a Busse Game Warden.

The Mayo TNT feels GREAT in the hands. I LOVE titanium. The knife is light, and very tough. I will take Titanium over SS ANY day of the week. Titanium does NOT rust either. Tom Mayo makes some of the most incredible knives; they are the smoothest, & sharpest (aside for my ZDP Yuna.) knives you will ever find.

I'll have to check it out. Very nice, uncomplicated, simple. Simple is beautiful.