kudo's to Gene

jcs71

Newly Enlightened
I just wanted to say I just recieved my M60LL drop-in for my SF 6PD. I am amazed at how bright and very white the light is. I have been going around the house(daytime unfortunately) and shinning it in every dark corner. I can't wait until night that way I can shine it outdoors.

I chose the M60LL because of the output vs runtime. With this being my first Malkoff, and NOT my last, I figured I would start out with what is more around the standard Lumens output and then go up from there. I am thinking about the M60F for my next SF. I might put that in a SF G-2 olive drab.

I still need to get a drop-in for my Mag-lite. Maybe that will be the next one I get. Decisions decisions. Thanks again Gene for making an outstanding product and helping me out with the paypal settings. I look forward to doing business with you again.:twothumbs

Jason

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just bought my first Malkoff as well, am looking forward to it too. :thumbsup:

precisionworks

Flashaholic
I'm another fan of the LL. Four of my lights (all G2's) have the LL, with one 6P running the full output M60.

The LL runs nearly forever, has nice beam dispersion, and great color temp. I'll probably pick up the new LL flood - if or when Gene decides to make that:thumbsup:

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also luv the M60LL's (all mine are in yellow G2's), they go in my BOB's and as emergency lights. I also luv my M60L's & M60's that go in my 6P's & 9P's. I also have (2) in 3-C cell mags that are GREAT also! Gene is the BEST! My .02 FWIW

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
No kudos from me until a version regulated down to ~2.7A is released. Just a thumbs up in the hopes that one is being developed :thumbsup: .

Last edited: