NEW SS bezel for surfires....

houtex

Enlightened
I found this on the while while searching for something else.the site runs slow .can anybody help?
strikebezel2600jpgbu4.jpg

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?p=28143018 that's the link

ElGreco

Newly Enlightened
Im tempted to order that simply for the key. Then i'll be searching for a 6P sapphire lens.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Strike-bezels are overrated. But that key is a great concept for fitting the strike-bezel onto the head of a light.

houtex

Enlightened
I personally like the look of a contrasting color strike bezel,and have used them with much sucess. Anyway,the page wouldn't totally load for me and I would like to know where to order from. I think it'll look great on a C2.

Last edited:

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think that key only works with that strike bezel? If you look close the bezel has two special inlets for that key.

Bill

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, and i think that was just a forum. i didnt see any way to order from there houtex. i could be wrong though. anyone know where to buy them?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
From the pic, it does look as though the key is used to tighten the strike-bezel onto the head of the light by putting the key inside the strike-bezel, lining up the notches, and turning the key.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
i got a reply and he said he would quote me if i sent my zip code, so he could let me know how much shipping would be. will post when i know, and let me know what they say also.

houtex

Enlightened
Excellent work fellas. I could get the image to show when I did a Google image search,but the site itself would freeze up on me.