Can someone HELP me please.

nickbizzlex13

Newly Enlightened
I am a bouncer at a night club and have a crappy light that people seem to ignore when i shine it in their faces. Can someone please point me in the right direction to find a very bright rechargeable light for around $230.. Any help greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am a bouncer at a night club and have a crappy light that people seem to ignore when i shine it in their faces. Can someone please point me in the right direction to find a very bright rechargeable light for around $230.. Any help greatly appreciated.

Do you want a large light or something smaller you can carry in your pocket? Led or incandescent? Need more information to help you with your choice.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast

nickbizzlex13

Newly Enlightened
Either way is fine. Whatever is best, thanks for the help i really appreciate it.

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you want a large light or something smaller you can carry in your pocket? Led or incandescent? Need more information to help you with your choice.
Do you want them to be able to feel the heat from across a crowded dance floor?

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a Wolf-Eyes Raider with a pair of 18500 cells and a Lumens Factory HO-9 or EO-9 lamp up front and LED tailcap for very low light use. These lights are very popular with law enforcement agencies and are reliable and strong.......on top of that, you will have plenty of cash left over.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
How much output?
What Beam pattern?(you might not want to light up 10 people if you are only pointing at 1 person).
What size?
Runtime?
Multimode?

Cradle charger rechargeable or can use rechargeable batteries?

All of the above suggested lights could work.

I'd suggest a narrower beamed smaller sized, easy to upgrade light. I'd go for the Dereelight CL1H with a smooth reflector.

:welcome:

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a Wolf-Eyes Raider with a pair of 18500 cells and a Lumens Factory HO-9 or EO-9 lamp up front and LED tailcap for very low light use. These lights are very popular with law enforcement agencies and are reliable and strong.......on top of that, you will have plenty of cash left over.

+1 for Wolf-Eyes. I have the Raider with an R2 LED and I love it. :D I have a review that's just missing some beamshots. If you'd like to read it, pm me.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use a surefire with a Malkoff M60, It's very bright and has a lot of throw. It is also small enough to fit comfortably in your hand so if a situation arises you don't have to think about putting your light away. Battery Junction has the new e2d led with a single stage switch, the e2d has a narrower body so it might be more comfortable in the hand.

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
I work public events too (on occasion) and now carry a Surefire 6P running a Wolfeyes drop in/AW 17670 Li-ion configuration, it usually rides as my duty back up, however it's a perfect size for P/E settings IMHO being small enough to fit into my pocket (or small pouch on belt) :thumbsup:

I don't know the actual output figure but it's better than a 140 Lumen TLE-6EXB/Mag 3D & the strobe feature is quite disorienting not to forget the lower power setting is perfect for checking I.D. (you don't get that extreme reflected glare) :thumbsup: :D

Last edited: