• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTGA: 27LT-S (GONE) Milky Modded 120P ADDED (ALSO GONE)

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm trying to slim down my collection, and whilst this has a much nicer beam and a better tint than my Malk SF 6P, and is a better thrower, and has a more resistant finish, and is a McGizmo, I just can't be parted from the 6P for "sentimental" reasons.

The light is not mint, it has a ding in the head, but this imperfection is mostly covered up by the addition of a Ti Mofo bezel.

Disclaimer: Light will be shipped tracked, but uninsured, at my covenience. Delivery of the light, or not, is not my issue once it has passed from my hands to those of the Royal Mail (I'm in the UK). I'm yet to have an item lost in transit, either buying or selling so do not think anyone should have any real cause for concern.

Your side of the bargain: Confirm you do not hold a light of "similar stature or value" within this thread and post a unqualified ":takeit:" followed by a timely PM stating your name and shipping address. That is all you have to do. Simple.

Sorry, I don't have a pic to hand of this one so will understand if it does not sell:nana:.

It's gone midnight here so will respond to any posts or PMs in the morning so please play nice:wave:.

Hods

Last edited:

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTGA: 27LT-S

Nice gesture, Hodsta.

too bad it is not McCree XR-C :p

ibcj

Enlightened

Very nice gesture Hodsta. :thumbsup:

While my 27LT is only a Lux III (sub-standard to the S and very green :green:), I'm afraid my 007 would push me over the edge. :eek:

BMF

Enlightened

I'm trying to slim down my collection, and whilst this has a much nicer beam and a better tint than my Malk SF 6P, and is a better thrower, and has a more resistant finish, and is a McGizmo, I just can't be parted from the 6P for "sentimental" reasons.

The light is not mint, it has a ding in the head, but this imperfection is mostly covered up by the addition of a Ti Mofo bezel.

Disclaimer: Light will be shipped tracked, but uninsured, at my covenience. Delivery of the light, or not, is not my issue once it has passed from my hands to that of the Royal Mail (I'm in the UK). I'm yet to have an item lost in transit, either buying or selling so do not think anyone should have any real cause for concern.

Your side of the bargain: Confirm you do not hold a light of "similar stature or value" within this thread and post a unqualified ":takeit:" followed by a timely PM stating your name and shipping address. That is all you have to do. Simple.

Sorry, I don't have a pic to hand of this one so will understand if it does not sell:nana:.

It's gone midnight here so will respond to any posts or PMs in the morning so please play nice:wave:.

Hods

I do not hold a light of "similar stature or value" and I want to post a unqualified ":takeit:".

84Maroon

Banned

List your lights of potentially equal stature or value and I'll let the forumites be the judge:devil:;):twothumbs

B60LE (2)
Arc First Run
Arc LS
P3D
Zebralight H30

I believe that is the extent of my current inventory, you be the judge....:ironic:

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, one can only hope :D

Of course you are not him, but dare I say you also a philanthropist

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

B60LE (2)
Arc First Run
Arc LS
P3D
Zebralight H30

I believe that is the extent of my current inventory, you be the judge....:ironic:

Sorry, Maroon, this is a tough break but Wolf fulfilled the instructions to the letter. PM me your address also and I might have a spare Nova 120P for ya:thumbsup:.

Goodnight and thanks.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

I take it all back; you broke the rules of the forum:tsk:

I hope that it wasn't with malicious intent, but you have clearly ignored the fact that this is the B/S/T or Buy / Sell / Trade section of CPF... A flashaholic like you should know better:nana:

84Maroon

Banned

Sorry, Maroon, this is a tough break but Wolf fulfilled the instructions to the letter. PM me your address also and I might have a spare Nova 120P for ya:thumbsup:.

Goodnight and thanks.

Thanks for the offer Hodsta, but my 2 HDS's will do me fine.:thumbsup:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

I take it all back; you broke the rules of the forum:tsk:

I hope that it wasn't with malicious intent, but you have clearly ignored the fact that this is the B/S/T or Buy / Sell / Trade section of CPF... A flashaholic like you should know better:nana:

I know, I know, Che Vladimir Fidel Dave Hods, signing off:twothumbs

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the offer Hodsta, but my 2 HDS's will do me fine.:thumbsup:

Understood! Genuinely Honest of you.:thumbsup:

OK - Novatac 120P up for grabs - same Ts&Cs as above

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

Understood! Genuinely Honest of you.:thumbsup:

OK - Novatac 120P up for grabs - sames Ts&Cs as above

Hodsta,

You are one of the 6 sharpest people that I have met in the last 6 years.

Have a good night.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hodsta,

You are making the rest of us greedy, maladjusted, anti-social, and just darn mean (greedy MAD people) look bad. You are too generous. Come on, have some heart, man. Think of the rest of us. You are making us look bad! :ohgeez::drool::sigh:

:twothumbs
Good job, my friend!!!:thumbsup: