Miboxer

Thread: P60 Head???

Flashaholic*

Default P60 Head???

With the number of excellent Led P60 drop-ins now available, have you considered making heads that would take a P60?
    I spend my days in the light thinking about flashlights in the dark

Default Re: P60 Head???

Quote Originally Posted by Illumination View Post
    With the number of excellent Led P60 drop-ins now available, have you considered making heads that would take a P60?
    Yes we have, but for other reasons as well but it might take a little time because of our other pending projects. Please bump this thread so we remember

+1 I like P's over E's

CLICK_HERE to get your hands on some serious Surefire *BLING*

I'll be getting an e2c adapter when they become available. If a head that fits an e body but takes a p60 drop in becomes available I'll buy that too.

Enlightened

I'd be interested in a P60 head made from Titanium or anodized in an other-than-standard color to go with my UV drop-in, preferably a shade of purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry556 View Post
    I'd be interested in a P60 head made from Titanium or anodized in an other-than-standard color to go with my UV drop-in, preferably a shade of purple.
    that's definitely what I am looking for - a P60 TI head -

I'm in!!! Please make some !!
    “I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth.” Steve Mcqueen

With enough interest we'll build these, but we'd like to see more interest first.

+3 posting my interest (i have three lights that would love a Ti head)
    Enlightened from birth

I'd like to express my interest in a P60 head also in either Ti or more affordable HA III (black preferably).

Valiant Concepts/Malkoff Devices has one that is okay but I won't buy one due its lack of a lens. I do, however, like it's E-series compatible, low-profile, two-piece design that encapsulates the P60. It's more streamlined than a Z44/E2C.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogus1 View Post
    Yes we have, but for other reasons as well but it might take a little time because of our other pending projects. Please bump this thread so we remember
    Bump.

A P60 style head to go on what? I think I read all the posts here but I don't know what this head will go on. Is it for an E-series body? If so then it woudl be the E2C adapter wouldn't it?
    (TnC Products) (Made in U.S.A)
    Click Here to Send an E-mai(909) 923-5311 M-Th 6am-3pm Friday 6am-12noon PST

Quote Originally Posted by TnC_Products View Post
    A P60 style head to go on what? I think I read all the posts here but I don't know what this head will go on. Is it for an E-series body? If so then it woudl be the E2C adapter wouldn't it?
    Hey, I was just doing what I was told...

Actually I was thinking of the heads you're making for your C-series lights. Are they available separately or only as part of complete lights?

hmm. From what it sounded like I was thinking people wanted a complete head that would go onto their light they have now. I know it is called a Bezel if you are wanting it for a 6P or somehting like that. The llight body has the D26 front already machined into it. But now for an E series tube you would need a complete head.

So I am curious if people wanted a complete D26 style head or did they just want the Bezel for an existing D26 style light? Confusing for sure.

I refer to the ring that holds the lense in-place as the bezel, and the larger piece that contains or holds the light engine as the head. That's what makes the most sense to me. If someone wants a "complete head", i.e. something that holds the lense and the light engine in a self-contained unit, then it would have to attach to an E-series battery tube, since the C-series battery tubes don't allow for that kind of fitment.

If they want a "complete head" then they could buy what you call the "bezel" in combination with an E2C adaptor; if they want something that can fit on a C-series battery tube or if they already own an E2C adaptor (like I do), then they could buy just the part you call the "bezel". However, that assumes you sell them separately, and I think that's what the thread was originally asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by fyrstormer View Post
    I refer to the ring that holds the lense in-place as the bezel, and the larger piece that contains or holds the light engine as the head. That's what makes the most sense to me. If someone wants a "complete head", i.e. something that holds the lense and the light engine in a self-contained unit, then it would have to attach to an E-series battery tube, since the C-series battery tubes don't allow for that kind of fitment.

If they want a "complete head" then they could buy what you call the "bezel" in combination with an E2C adaptor; if they want something that can fit on a C-series battery tube or if they already own an E2C adaptor (like I do), then they could buy just the part you call the "bezel". However, that assumes you sell them separately, and I think that's what the thread was originally asking for.
    That is the way that I look at it as well.

Bezel - Holds the lens in place
    Head - Holds the light engine

I have just seen it listed as bezel for the large part. Makes more sense you me the way you think of it as well.

Chris