P60 Head???

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the number of excellent Led P60 drop-ins now available, have you considered making heads that would take a P60?

Yes we have, but for other reasons as well but it might take a little time because of our other pending projects. Please bump this thread so we remember :whistle:

GreyShark

Enlightened
I'll be getting an e2c adapter when they become available. If a head that fits an e body but takes a p60 drop in becomes available I'll buy that too.

Blueberry556

Newly Enlightened
I'd be interested in a P60 head made from Titanium or anodized in an other-than-standard color to go with my UV drop-in, preferably a shade of purple.

SIMON LEONE

Newly Enlightened
I'd be interested in a P60 head made from Titanium or anodized in an other-than-standard color to go with my UV drop-in, preferably a shade of purple.

that's definitely what I am looking for - a P60 TI head -

I'm in!!! Please make some !!

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
With enough interest we'll build these, but we'd like to see more interest first.

mfrey

Enlightened
I'd like to express my interest in a P60 head also in either Ti or more affordable HA III (black preferably).

Valiant Concepts/Malkoff Devices has one that is okay but I won't buy one due its lack of a lens. I do, however, like it's E-series compatible, low-profile, two-piece design that encapsulates the P60. It's more streamlined than a Z44/E2C.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
A P60 style head to go on what? I think I read all the posts here but I don't know what this head will go on. Is it for an E-series body? If so then it woudl be the E2C adapter wouldn't it? :thinking::shrug:

fyrstormer

Banned
A P60 style head to go on what? I think I read all the posts here but I don't know what this head will go on. Is it for an E-series body? If so then it woudl be the E2C adapter wouldn't it? :thinking::shrug:
Hey, I was just doing what I was told... :p

Actually I was thinking of the heads you're making for your C-series lights. Are they available separately or only as part of complete lights?

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmm. From what it sounded like I was thinking people wanted a complete head that would go onto their light they have now. I know it is called a Bezel if you are wanting it for a 6P or somehting like that. The llight body has the D26 front already machined into it. But now for an E series tube you would need a complete head.

So I am curious if people wanted a complete D26 style head or did they just want the Bezel for an existing D26 style light? Confusing for sure.

fyrstormer

Banned
I refer to the ring that holds the lense in-place as the bezel, and the larger piece that contains or holds the light engine as the head. That's what makes the most sense to me. If someone wants a "complete head", i.e. something that holds the lense and the light engine in a self-contained unit, then it would have to attach to an E-series battery tube, since the C-series battery tubes don't allow for that kind of fitment.

If they want a "complete head" then they could buy what you call the "bezel" in combination with an E2C adaptor; if they want something that can fit on a C-series battery tube or if they already own an E2C adaptor (like I do), then they could buy just the part you call the "bezel". However, that assumes you sell them separately, and I think that's what the thread was originally asking for.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I refer to the ring that holds the lense in-place as the bezel, and the larger piece that contains or holds the light engine as the head. That's what makes the most sense to me. If someone wants a "complete head", i.e. something that holds the lense and the light engine in a self-contained unit, then it would have to attach to an E-series battery tube, since the C-series battery tubes don't allow for that kind of fitment.

If they want a "complete head" then they could buy what you call the "bezel" in combination with an E2C adaptor; if they want something that can fit on a C-series battery tube or if they already own an E2C adaptor (like I do), then they could buy just the part you call the "bezel". However, that assumes you sell them separately, and I think that's what the thread was originally asking for.

That is the way that I look at it as well.

Bezel - Holds the lens in place
Head - Holds the light engine

I have just seen it listed as bezel for the large part. Makes more sense you me the way you think of it as well.

Chris