Side-by-side TnC lights?

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any news?

I no longer read CPF daily but I come back a couple of times a week to the TnC forum to check for news.

Thanks - Greg

Hi Greg,

This is still in the works but it's going to take a bit of work to complete. Also we'll have to finish the EDC-Flex as well as Micro-Flex runs first. I'll post our drawings and more details in a couple months once we get closer to production. Thanks for your interest

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll throw in my interest out for side-by-side cells. 2x2 AAs, 2X1 18650 would be sweet as well (could also easily be a 2x2 CR123).
Specifically I hope to be able to run it with SF C series parts.

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Greg,

This is still in the works but it's going to take a bit of work to complete. Also we'll have to finish the EDC-Flex as well as Micro-Flex runs first. I'll post our drawings and more details in a couple months once we get closer to production. Thanks for your interest

Thanks for the update.

Greg

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Greg,

It's been a year. Any chance of this coming to fruition?

Thanks - Greg