Finally got my KL-3

roguesw

Enlightened
Alright : ) finally got my kl-3 after 3 months, i was amazed that my NZ surefire distributor manage to get it, as he told me just as the war started that surefire was halting shipments to overseas distributors.
This thing looks so mean on my 9P /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
My only gripe with it is the sharp edges on the fins, it tore the inside of my pants pockets. Ah well.
First thing i did when i turned it on, wanted to do this to my surefires but was always too afraid, i threw the flashlight bezel first into the ground, wanted to test the durability ( never dared to do this with the LA) and nice, it stayed on the whole time.
But the kl-3 is pretty cool. although the ha-3 looks weird agains the ha-2 of the 9p.
Another thumbs up.
Des

Size15's

Flashaholic
I'm glad you managed to get your KL3. I hope you find it useful.

I've field-tested the KL3 some what and found it to be very durable as it is well protected.

Al

SUREFARC

Enlightened
Congrats roguesw! I have an KL3 too on my M2. It looks real cool with a S&F touch. But the beam color is pretty blue.

roguesw

Enlightened
Yeah, i did notice that i have a rather blue beam, its a real draw of the luck with these luxeons. i much prefer blue white to pea green though i must say.

llvo

Enlightened
my KL1 + E1e replaced my KL3 + D3
ar...ar...?
I hate myself spending money on KL3 after used KL1

for: similar brightness KL1 is much much smaller.

P.S. my KL1 looks white green while KL3 looks blue white
-->KL1 is white, and KL3 is blue in the field