SureFire E2e-HA-BK (w/ HAIII push/twist TC, not clicky)

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
These pics and info were requested on CPFMP, so I figured I'd share here for everyone.

Quite some time ago, when the first E2e-HA-BK lights were available and the black HAIII was somewhat "new" for SureFire, there were a very small number of lights that went out in the regular, original, SureFire boxes without the window, that were marked as E2e-HA on the box, but were actually all Black HAIII. Up until these few (I'm told 20 or so - most likely closer to 50), all of the black HAIII E2e's had a regular black HAII (shiny) push/twist tailcap. The finish didn't match the HAIII on the body and head, and after a short time, the black HAIII E2e's were shipping with the Z61 (black HAIII Z57 like on the L4 which is a clickie).

Aaanyway, I had gotten one of these gems and have been hoarding it for several years and displaying it in my SureFire case with a few other rarities. I sold it yesterday, and the question was brought up about the tailcap. I had contacted SureFire via e-mail and phone on a couple different occasions, and found that there was no part number for these black HAIII push/twist tailcaps, nor was there any plans to make them.

Anyone else have any other information on them? Here's some pics of the light:

SF_E2e-HA-BK-a.jpg
SF_E2e-HA-BK-b.jpg

SF_E2e-HA-BK-c.jpg

SF_E2e-HA-BK-d.jpg

Last edited:

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm surprised there hasn't been any response on this. I was told there was a "tailcap" thread, and this particular one isn't in there. Maybe someone could point me in that direction?