• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

gtie

Enlightened
Will ship to the US from Arden, NC, USA. Shipping is included in pricing as are PayPal fees. Payment via PayPal, credit cards accepted. Send PayPal to gtie97(at)gmail.com. Post here your intention to buy as well as when you have made payment. I will ship next business day after payment is received. PM with any questions. I ship via USPS. Insurance is optional at your discretion, item is your responsibility once I ship it and provide you with a tracking number. I will not falsify customs forms.

Ti Aeon, absolutely mint. $370

Last edited:

omoanya

Newly Enlightened
Re: Ti Aeon Priced to move, $370 shipped to US

I have this light - it feels so great in the hand that I find myself reaching for it more and more and because it has a certain elegance, its perfect for those coat tie days (for those of us lucky ones that dont have to wear them to work ):twothumbs Good Luck with the sale!

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, great price.

I would love to have more of these lights because they have moved right to the top of my favorite light list (Ti PD-S and Ti Aeon) but after seeing the amount of abuse that they can handle without failing, I don't believe that I will ever need another one except in the case of loss... which would ruin my day.

I can't say enough about these lights.

gtie

Enlightened

Thanks for the comments guys!

gtie

Enlightened

Aeon is available.