• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lil' Killer

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Up until recently, when I thought "Coin cell keychain light", I thought either the cheap $.99 lights from gas stations, or Photon lights. :shrug: Never would I have thought it meant a custom titanium flashlight..... leave it to Fred to change all of that! :thumbsup:

Enter: La Petite Killer :devil:

20080703049smqf9.jpg

As you can see, Kermit is... green :D with envy..

THE LIGHT
Fit and finish : Sexy. Machining is awesome, threads are smooth, LED is centered perfectly.
Function : Twist on, Twist off. Split ring lug is awesome. I swapped out the supplied ring with a slightly smaller one.
LED : 5mm LED.
Beam : Nice useful floody beam, similar to an Arc AAA beam... tint is what you'd expect, a bit bluish, but not bad.
Runtime : I'll let someone else do that, cause I don't have the patience!

Here it is in comparison to a few other keychain lights, to get an idea of how small this thing is:

Diamond Ti Drake, La Petite Killer Ti, AlTiN Ti Draco
20080703051smje0.jpg

As you can see, Miss Piggy is... hog-wild :eek: about the light..

The durability of Ti :rock: and 5mm LED's, the long shelf life of a coin cell battery, combined with the fact that it's small enough to barely even be a noticeable addition to your keychain, all make this light a perfect EDC/backup light.

My keychain light rotation is going to have to make room for a new little member... Le Petite Killer is a sweet ride! :twothumbs Thanks again Fred.. now go have that beer you deserve!

:thumbsup: john

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very, very nice John, your pics may have secured another purchase for Mr Fred:twothumbs.

Nice tunes btw:p

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys! :wave:

Hods, I hope you ain't knockin' on Da Muppet Movie! :nana: (and heck yeah that's vinyl!)

Never my friend. "It Ain't Easy Bein' Green" and "Halfway Down the Stairs" are two of the most poingnent ballads of our time!:twothumbs

Last edited:

jch79

Those two songs aren't even in the movie! Although, I'll give 'em to you - they're good. :D

Dude, shouldn't you be :sleepy:?? :poke: It's like 4am there! You guys must take our independence day hard! :nana: :duck: :buddies:

:wave: john

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those two songs aren't even in the movie! Although, I'll give 'em to you - they're good. :D

Dude, shouldn't you be :sleepy:?? :poke: It's like 4am there! You guys must take our independence day hard! :nana: :duck: :buddies:

:wave: john

Yes, we sure miss that tea tax!:nana:

It's 2am here so turning in now!

jch79

:laughing: - G'night Mr. Hods! :wave:

Now what was this thread about? :thinking: :shrug: :p

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
:laughing: - G'night Mr. Hods! :wave:

Now what was this thread about? :thinking: :shrug: :p

:oops:;)

Back OT - I'd love to see some beamshots of this compared to the ArcAAA and possibly the 25 lumen Wee if someone is able to step up to the plate.

I'm not that up on coin cells - what shelf life do they advertise?

StrayLight

Enlightened
EDIT: Comments moved to "issues" thread... this thread seems to have verred way off course anyway.

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ditto. Arrived in MO today, but it's dead. What gives, Fred?

Landed in Ct, but light DOA....getting some more batteries....

Guys - probably worth PMing Fred about these issues or starting up a seperate thread - I'm sure he'll have you sorted out in no time.

I don't think John intended this thread to be dedicated to fault reporting, or a discussion about Muppet music:p.