How are these prices for Surefires?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchoo

Enlightened
Just wondering if I should pull the trigger on these... a vendor that is a forum sponsor of another site I frequent is offering some SF lights that are basically open display units.

Here is the list:

K2 red/blue/white $185
A2 YG four flats grey $122
A2 RD four flats (he says black bodied?!) $122
G2Z LED $71
6P LED $56
6P LED Defender $65
C2 LED $92
G3L-BK KIT01 $83
M2-HA $106
G2Z-BLK $53
Z2 LED $77
E1L (new model) $65
E2L (new model) $83
E2E-BK (hard to get black HA version) $63
L1-HA $86 (Cree)
KX1 $45
KX2 $45
KL3 $44
KL4-HA $83
P90 $16
EW05 $185
KT5-HA $69
KT2-BK $71
KT4-HA $112

I'm probably going to get the A2-RD on general principle, but I'm wondering about the Kroma and turboheads. Anything I don't buy I'll link to in the "good deals" section on CPFMP.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Pretty good prices.
Buying used surefires is like buying used Craftsman tools at the flea market. If you break it, the manufacturer will honor the warranty with a new one or at least replace the faulty part.

ConfederateScott

Enlightened
I am almost positive that a thread offering these lights for sale in the CPF marketplace disappeared yesterday. The OP stated that he was offering for sale his "display models". I recognize the list. I suspect because it was a "dealer" that posted it on the marketplace forum a mod deleted it. I'm surprised the list has re-appeared in this forum. I believe it being here is questionable at best. We'll see.

jchoo

Enlightened
I haven't posted a link, or said what company is offering them. If passing on a good deal is verboten, then what's the point of the good deals forum? I don't know if the vendor has posted this on this or other forums; I saw it elsewhere. I began this thread because I honestly did not know how decent of a deal this was on several models and was trying to do a little price research before I shelled out the cash for a light or two.

Last edited:

generic808

Enlightened
I am almost positive that a thread offering these lights for sale in the CPF marketplace disappeared yesterday. The OP stated that he was offering for sale his "display models". I recognize the list. I suspect because it was a "dealer" that posted it on the marketplace forum a mod deleted it. I'm surprised the list has re-appeared in this forum. I believe it being here is questionable at best. We'll see.

I saw it yesterday too. And I believe Donn_ beat me to the KT4 and KT5. Those are great prices.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are pretty good prices. Especially L1 and E1L.

Status
Not open for further replies.