battery charger mayhem

Metatron

Banned
hey lads, need a few ideas here, i have 4 cell phone chargers and 4 torch battery chargers and i have come to the end of my tether here.
is there a way to organize them so the place maintains some respectability?
what have you done here?
pics would be great:twothumbs

Flashlight Aficionado

Enlightened
hey lads, need a few ideas here, i have 4 cell phone chargers and 4 torch battery chargers and i have come to the end of my tether here is there a way to organize them so the place maintains some respectability?
what have you done here?

Build a cord-and-charger organizer

charger box.jpg

Cell phone charging station, electronic charger

This one is for cell phones, but I've seen the basic thing but for all rechargeables. Those have flat tops instead of the cell phone sized rests.

reg-90722.jpg

Aluminous

Enlightened
hey lads, need a few ideas here, i have 4 cell phone chargers and 4 torch battery chargers and i have come to the end of my tether here.
is there a way to organize them so the place maintains some respectability?
what have you done here?

Not as fancy as what Flashlight Aficionado just posted, but here's what I do.

I have modular wire cube shelves (in the US, they're available at places like Target and Bed Bath & Beyond; I don't know about Australia). Like these: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000AZ7KC6/?tag=cpf0b6-20

513hnasbmhlss400cd0.jpg

The holes in the metal grid make it easy to run power cables to/from the chargers, and for ones that you don't need to keep portable, you can twisty-tie the power cords to the grid to keep them from being a dangley mess (but even without that, routing through separate holes helps a bunch so they can't get tangled if you do it right).

An advantage is that it is easily added to if you end up getting more chargers.