Eneloop or Recyko alikes

ruriimasu

Enlightened
Hi all,

Is there any NiMHs that retains power as long as these 2 brands but provide bigger capacity, specifically in the AA department? I was hoping there are 2700 and above for AAs. Anybody knows any brand? :popcorn:

ruriimasu

Enlightened
hi spencer, the maha's is only a little bit higher than the enloop. i dont think i will go for it, but thanks for the suggestion :)

spencer

Enlightened
If you want the power retention or LSD (Low self discharge) feature, the Maha's and the Eneloop's are the top of the line. The Maha PoweEX 2700mAh have some of the best power retention from cells that aren't LSD. It retains about 85% of it's capacity after 62 days.

ruriimasu

Enlightened
hi spencer, i think this powerex is good. do you know anywhere i can buy online with free international shipping? as i am not from america. thanks :D

spencer

Enlightened
I only know a couple of places that stock them at all. Paul's Finest in Canada which I don't believe ships out of country and Thomas Distributing.

Mr Happy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there any NiMHs that retains power as long as these 2 brands but provide bigger capacity, specifically in the AA department? I was hoping there are 2700 and above for AAs. Anybody knows any brand?
Many of us believe that to squeeze 2700 mAh into an AA cell the internal parts have to be miniaturized so much that other weaknesses result. It seems that the power retention of LSD cells is not likely for capacities higher than 2100 mAh unless some new technological breakthrough happens.