What´s your EDD Light?

TheGreyEminence

Newly Enlightened
Ok, new category: EveryDayDrive-Light :crackup::crackup::crackup:
Well, i always have my Polarion PH50 together with one spare battery with me.In the Case there are also the Diffuser and the 12 Volt Charger for the Cigarette Lighter Socket.
As a kind of "back-up", the WiseLed tactical 1500 also travels in the same Case.
Now, what do you got?:poke:

Regards...

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just my Pila GL3. If I go out for the evening I carry my Xenide in my backpack, otherwise it'll roll around in the trunk lol.

2xTrinity

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 2C ROP -- my only maglite with cam focusing -- enough lumens that the "flood" mode is actually useful for say looking under the engine bay, and plenty of throw, as well.

In fact, I carry that in my backpack pretty much anytime I go anywhere, so that light is with me the most, next to the LF2x.

Morepower!

Enlightened
I have the "Dexlight Sapphire Crystal 3W 16-mode CREE AA/14500" in my pocket basically everywhere I go, which is a nice little light BTW. When I go on holidays pretty much all of them :D.

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
But the lights in that thread are no fun ;) . That said, I keep the Mini-HID in the trunk these days. I am curious to see how high temps affect the 3x17670 cells in such conditions.

DM51

Flashaholic
But the lights in that thread are no fun
LOL. The other thread is for normal lights that people keep in their car for emergencies (breakdown, accident etc).

I think maybe we can keep this one open for members who have a need or wish to keep extra-powerful Spot/HID lights in their cars or trucks for other reasons, for example a farmer might want a powerful light for keeping an eye on his livestock at night.

BVH

Flashaholic
I keep a couple N30's in my truck at all times. I have a third I keep in the house. Every week, I charge the home light and exchange it with 1 of the truck lights so both truck lights are no longer than two weeks from being charged.

I think of these lights as my HID "beaters" but in reality, they're still very near mint condition. Maybe "every day users" is a better description.

Last edited:

Beer

Enlightened
I Keep a 2D ROP LO running on 7 enloops in the front door, Inova X5 in the glove box, Inova X03 in the back pouch, Mag 2D Terralux Drop in running on 3 123a's in the other back pouch, and one of my Sams HID's in the back of my Element.

Plus a magnet mount Go-Lite with remote if I need it. :naughty:

dulridge

Enlightened
6D ROP low in the boot(trunk). Blew an ROP High bulb in an ROP I use and took the bulb out of the car light - Lighthound is sending me some more so it will be an ROP high as soon as the bulbs arrive. (The tailcap has at least one ROP low bulb in it)

Nasty 3xAAA headlamp
and an incan/3LED Streamlight TwinTask (1xCR123) clone in the glovebox along with a strange CR123 light I fried and put a Prolight 3W (4 die) LED in to be directly driven from an RCR 123.

At least i think that's what in the car just now.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I agree, those are boring lights...

I haven't been keeping anything worthy of this thread in my truck, but BVH has given me an idea. :whistle: