• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***** P7 and DHS Heatsink Part 2*****

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Part 1

DHSHAIIIversion.jpg

DHS2ndrun1.jpg

Hello Everyone, DHS for Mag "D" is back with the same price. For this run, I've added HAIII version specifically made for SSC and Cree which provides slug electrical insulation.

First time modders beware that M@g body inside diameter varies and sanding is require to make DHS fits. Some might find it slightly loose again depending on colors.

Price
DHS Bare Aluminum "C" and "D" size

$11.00 for 1
$19.00 for 2
$25.00 for 3

HAIII "C" and "D"
$13.00 for 1
$23.00 for 2
$31.00 for 3[/b]

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

PriceP7 Bare Aluminum "C" and "D" size
$12.00 for 1
$20.00 for 2
$26.00 for 3

P7 HAIII "C" and "D"
$14.00 for 1
$24.00 for 2
$32.00 for 3

*** If you need 10 or more, please PM for price ***

Price including shipping to anywhere in the world. Registered mail please add $2.00. I'll be responsible for lost or undelivered mail should you decided to choose this option. I'll not be responsible for lost mail shipping via regular airmail.

Below is the DHS for older Mag. price $20.00 include shipping
IMG_6102.jpg

IMG_6100.jpg

Due to higher shipping costs, Minimum order $20.00 please.

Shipping once a week usually on Monday

Payment by PayPal cash or credit to [email protected] For credit card please add 4%. Please don't forget to write down which heatsinks , quantity, and your CPF name. For example.

3 x P7 HAIII D
From CPF: Maledog

Shipping: Regular airmail
Transit: 7-10 days to USA and Europe and 7 days to Asian countries.

Last edited:

mikel81

Newly Enlightened
One of my first 2 have the ridges on it like in Edwood's picture(see below). Before I build that one, will this affect heat dissipation? Should I replace it, or will the arctic alumina fill the gaps anyway? :sigh:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/imagemonkey/CPF/Edwood_H22A-P7-MagC-Heatsink_01.jpg

I also have my second set waiting at home (just came in today) I'll check those when I get home to see if they have the ridges.

Edit: The new ones are fine.

Last edited:

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
- Winx
- ambientmind
- Greg D.
- RobertM

Shipped.

Thanks,
Setapong

James35

Newly Enlightened
1x DHS HAIII C
1x DHS HAIII D
3x P7 HAIII C
Registered Mail
$57 sent.

Arg... Received my order today, and you shipped 3X P7 HAIII D's when I ordered C's. Sigh... this just set my schedule back a few more weeks. (The DHS portion of the order was received correctly.) Setapong, please send 3X P7 HAIII C's right away.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arg... Received my order today, and you shipped 3X P7 HAIII D's when I ordered C's. Sigh... this just set my schedule back a few more weeks. (The DHS portion of the order was received correctly.) Setapong, please send 3X P7 HAIII C's right away.

I'm sorry for the mistake. I'll send replacement this Saturday.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Saturday? Don't let me rush you.

Cut the guy some slack. Sure he made a mistake & I'm sure there will be no problem with him taking care of it but no one's perfect & people do have a life outside CPF.

All the work that he has done & is doing to supply these heatsinks to us is way more work than you think. Plus he offers them cheaper than anyone does. He deserves more than sarcastic comments & commanding him to ship right away.

James35

Newly Enlightened
Yep you are right, I definitely appreciate the price and heatsinks. So far the quality has been good as well. I don't expect everyone to be perfect, however, I'm accustomed to good customer service, where if the person/company makes a mistake, they promptly put forth a little more effort than normal to make it right. I guess I will have to be patient. Maybe I've been racing RC too long. :)

Last edited:

CT90

Newly Enlightened
Just received another batch of heatsinks - total 13 sinks - all good as always. Thanks for providing a great product.

motia

Newly Enlightened
just ordered two P7 HIII "D". payment via paypal (24$) is done.

cheers motia

StefanFS

Flashlight Enthusiast
PP sent for 3 x D-size hard anodized heatsinks. Regular shipping.
Thanks,
Stefan

Edit 7/8!
To clarify I mean 3 x HA DHS for CREE or SSC P4.

Last edited: